If pi ratio " was" squared and = 9.8 m/s/s how would this change the whole of science?

Iwonderaboutthings

If I say, "Endy0816 is stupid." I would be breaking the rules.

If I state "Endy0816 admitted to being ignorant". And Endy0816 did in fact make a statement to that effect; then it is a statement of fact. Statements of fact are allowed here.

Your case is an example of the second.

Now, I'm just going to ask that the thread be locked for everyone's sakes. The question was answered and answered well, so nothing more can be gained here.

I would jump all over someone if they insulted you.

You yourself though made a statement insulting yourself. Others are allowed to reference that statement.

I am kind of a " retard" when it comes to understanding things in a practical sense...

The one person you cannot argue with is yourself. There is worse later on, but this example should suffice.

My observation is that you have self esteem issues. I don't know why, on most days you do fine. You even managed to come across something most of us didn't know before this thread.

Have some pride and realize the only one truly against your self-happiness is yourself.

When I sated I was a retard, I had no idea "YOU ALL WOULD USE THAT" as a justified excuse to call me ignorant A NIGGER termed where I come from.

I see now why gays, and lesbian never disclose their information....

YOU ARE EVIL DARK AND WICKEND!

I would jump all over someone if they insulted you.

You yourself though made a statement insulting yourself. Others are allowed to reference that statement.

The one person you cannot argue with is yourself. There is worse later on, but this example should suffice.

My observation is that you have self esteem issues. I don't know why, on most days you do fine. You even managed to come across something most of us didn't know before this thread.

Have some pride and realize the only one truly against your self-happiness is yourself.

When I stated I was a retard, I had no idea "YOU ALL WOULD USE THAT" as a justified excuse to call me ignorant.

I see now why gays, and lesbian never disclose their information....

YOU ARE EVIL DARK AND WICKEND!

The moderators have allowed this abuse.

LIKE I SAID ITS MAKES THE FORUM LOOK BAD..

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings