Warning without warning from mods?

I just had a thread split for Hijacking and another warning was given to me even though

a) I did not hijack the thread

b) No moderator sent a note or even a comment about my 2nd warning which must have occurred today.

I understand this is a set cliche and I ruffle some feathers, but try to have some semblance of fairness.

One day I'll be banned but that will never make this right.

If in a religion thread someone cannot plug the idea that Telepathy/Mass Consciousness is a pretty hefty steppingstone towards the belief in god then the mentality of this group (whatever mod bypassed warning and commenting) falls in question (or anyone agreeing with them).

I am free to comment about it in the Forum because I never got any Mod note saying something was done wrong, or not to comment.

All I have is

Topic A)

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/68723-proof-of-god/

And Topic B)

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/84244-psy-fields-proof-of-god-hijack/

Note: Both of the "warnings" I have had are because of this god thread. It should not be impossible for a religion moderator to grasp connections between mass consciousness and god.

If you try to work telepathy into any Universal Theory the idea of Mass Consciousness and God become very real possibilities.

I was making efforts to steer others (who were off topic) on to the topic again,

Whatever....

If you can't be fair, you shouldn't be a mod.

BTW ... I have no idea who split thread or issued warning because they did not say.

Telepathy, Voodoo, Witchcraft, Law of attraction. Just because these are not the moderators chosen religion do not make them invalid religions. Are we only supposed to discuss Judea-Christian Fundamentals here?

So I "hijacked" a "Proof of God" thread by using telepathy as proof of god?

HONESTLY??????????????

My bag is getting fuller ...

Edit: I have to laugh I already got a negative vote on this post even though it is very obvious Telepathy can be equated to a belief in Mass Consciousness, so it must be fairly obvious my warnings were for nothing. At least a negative vote shows it's been read, and I am on the side of fairness.

I guess if you can't find legitimate reasons to ban someone you should just make stuff up.

Edited by barfbag