please let me know if this theory makes sense to you

collin353

no worry no one will steal, it as it makes absolutely no sense. If photons was gravity every time you turned on a light bulb things would be attracted to it. Photons is part of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum. Mass is due to the strong force primarily, with a very small percentage due to the Higg's boson interactions. Perhaps you should step back and study the science already available. For one photons mediates the electromagnetic force

Photons are the force carriers of the electromagnetic field.
W and Z bosons are the force carriers which mediate the weak force.
Gluons are the fundamental force carriers underlying the strong force.
Higgs Bosons give other particles mass via the Higgs mechanism. Their existence was confirmed by CERN on 14 March 2013. (This should read only fermions and the massive W and Z gauge bosons.) ah well its Wiki not the most accurate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boson

Edited by Mordred

!

Moderator Note

OK, not Science News, not a theory, but the start of a Speculation, so that's where this is being moved to. Remember to back up your idea with as much supportive evidence as possible, and also that people are allowed to attack your idea, but not you personally. If you have some way to test your idea, this will really help people discuss it more meaningfully.

No matter what it is or what it would be, it is all in Space. Space is something special. You see, only space expansion can exceed the speed of light(if I am not mistaken). Am I right? I am scared of being warned by the moderator anymore. That is somewhat a scary nightmare. I apologize for any mistake here first.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nicholas Kang

• 3 weeks later...