Wait, what makes a animal, a tadpole's offspring, change and get feet and wings....?

I get the different dna and also the different cell around it ? make it all come out as a certain creature and how the cells moved and multiplied and what cells are which ect. But how could any enviroment or anything change most of the cells needed to all be the same and changed, or wait isn't it just the sperm that has to change, or the cells that make those!? And again how does anything, and keeping its impact of what it is, change the needed amount of most cells and the dna? Is it just the dna though also?

Wait, what makes a animal, a tadpole's offspring, change and get feet and wings....?

A tadpole is an immature frog or toad (possibly other amphibians as well) - their offspring do not have wings. Caterpillars do also undergo a metamorphosis to butterflies (and others) and they do gain wings.

If you are talking about the various forms of metamorphosis in the animal kingdom there is a good page here on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorphosis

A tadpole is an immature frog or toad (possibly other amphibians as well) - their offspring do not have wings. Caterpillars do also undergo a metamorphosis to butterflies (and others) and they do gain wings.

If you are talking about the various forms of metamorphosis in the animal kingdom there is a good page here on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorphosis

The link or what you said doesn't give any answers, or none I can at all even see...I mean ball of cells first being like that, and then into a complex human, the cell's DNA or I think also the cell and DNA ? Had to change, and change in such a perfect way from things that would give it ease of symmetry to form like that us animals are and how perfect...but so how did the DNA and cell around it ? change? How does anything whatsoever change the cell and or DNA to give it the changes with perfectness to add on a evolution of growing wings or a tail...You could say all the hot water affects the cell and or DNA how ? and makes it on the path of having DNA to get gills and be ok in warm water but then how does an eviroment for wings tell it to do that to cell and or DNA ? to give a perfectness of a setup of the dna starting and cell structure for the next offspring to start to grow wings?

Basically is it the DNA or also the rest of the cell that will make the sperm and egg grow into the creature? And how does even a air envirement if actually nothing I think give a change to the cell and or DNA to get wings and to with perfectness, perfectness of just rightly changing the cell and or DNA to the right way to start with perfectness on that road for each next new born and continue too with perfectness of growing the wings, and is it have to happen to all the cells or sperm cells or the productories?

Edited by ADVANCE

Pretty similar things happen during normal maturation. You start off as a single cell and it grows into a large multicellular being. It is an interplay of a lot of signals and cellular reactions. The whole scientific field of developmental biology is devoted to this.

If you expect a simple two-paragraph answer I must disappoint. The whole thing is quite complicated and would require significant background to understand. Suffice to say that the process is far from perfect and there are a lot of mishaps that occur fairly often.

Advance, I would direct you to several excellent links that would answer these questions, however, on every occasion you have been offered links you have claimed they failed to tell you anything. So here are some answers, made as simple as I can make them. (I'm not smart enough to make them any simpler.) They may not be answers to your exact questions, because your questions are garbled and difficult to understand.

Question 1: How does a cell, or sperm, or an egg change into an adult animal?

Firstly, the sperm and egg need to unite their DNA. The sperm cells and eggs are called gametes. Gametes contain only a single chromosome of each type. When these cells unite a new cell is formed, called a zygote, that now has two versions of each chromosome. The chromosomes contain the DNA.

This DNA provides instructions, including timing, for the development of the diverse cells that will be required in the developed animal. The environment the animal grows in can have effects on how this development proceeds, but rarely produces major changes in development, and when these do occur they are nearly always negative.

Question 2: How do animals evolve major new features?

Fuzzwood has already answered this. Did you understand his answer? If not, please indicate what you did not understand, at least approximately and I shall try to clear it up for you.

Edit: You see I told you I wasn't smart enough to make it simple. CharonY has done exactly that.

Edited by Ophiolite

There isn't no mistakes, they form into things actual things, it is simple-the cell and or maybe just the DNA has to change but what gets in there to do so keeping the enviroment effect of water or air to fly-which that envirement doesn't make sense to effect as some don't get effected....what's that your agreeing with with fuzzwood?...

It just happens. The DNA machinery isn't as perfect as you believe it to be. Copying DNA has a small chance of slipping errors into the copy which can influence development to a large extent, especially when this happens in the gamete stage. Depending on the environment (there we go) the organism with the mutation may or may not have a better chance to get laid (and thus pass on the mutation) than the organism without the mutation.

Nope the accidents inside a cell is not what makes a human or other amazing creatures...You couple of members are only spamming and not answering with the right if there is, answers.

So what do you think is responsible for evolution?

Also, why ask if you're dead set on everyone being wrong? If you think you have figured out something mainstream science has not, you really should be publishing papers, not acting like a hormonal teen on an online forum.

Also, why ask if you're dead set on everyone being wrong? If you think you have figured out something mainstream science has not, you really should be publishing papers, not acting like a hormonal teen on an online forum.

That one is easy. He expects god to be thrown in there at some point.