why anything?

hoola

if reality is composed at it's most fundamental level of information, how did this "material" come about? In a sense, that is what reality is "doing" with all this fancy evolution business...so as to extrapolate before the existence of maths proper, to whatever preceeded it. I see a flow-chart that begins with the void and ends with the IBH which describes everything and allows a tiny fraction to be expressed as the universe(s). Many of you have seen my threads already so I won't repeat myself unecessarily here unless asked specific questions...

• 2 weeks later...

lawrence krauss spoke of a quantum fluctuation causing the appearance of the universe, but supplies no guess as to how the mechanism of said quantum fluctuation could have occurred with no previous quantum fluctuation behaviour established, which must be a complex interchange of internal parts itself, leading to a conclusion that the fluctuation has sub-structure...so not the originator. It seems the universe would have started without any physical, albiet however brief, stimulation by the present day phenomena known as quantum fluctuation. I see concept leading to chaos, to logic, to math, to us...complete with quantum fluctuations, at the end of the flow chart, not the beginning, and that these complex fluctuations being an artifact of the necessary "over-write" of the physical universe description sets. Fluctuations appear with the big bang, at the onset of physical determinant reality...and are as such a physical phenomena, very far evolved from the pre-bang developments preceeding it...which consisted of non-physical elements evolving toward physical elements...

Edited by hoola

I see these non-physical elements consisting of 4 parts. First is a void, which has the default minimum information of "1" void. This is the purest of concepts which gave a single theoretical "bit" to void, so adding input. Since logic was not present, the input appears as countless bits, since there is no regulatory system to stabilize value. Sub-bits behaved "chaotically", and time commenced as each bit changed in value. A point of co-incident symmetry occurred randomly, allowing a region of stable value to some bits, in a sort of strange attractor effect, in the chaos total. This concept of logic evolved by accreting symmetrys from the total chaos, creating fully formed logic. This logic now stabilized the first theoretical structure, the point. This theoretical point, under the domain of the new logic allowed a theoretical output of PI, as derived for this particular universe(s), from the logic function.The output of PI being such that an information generator of so far, endless capacity to begin to populate the void, allowing even information a kind of mass, the bits were so many, as calculated by logic. The bit count eventually reached the point of the self contained descriptions so as to allow a consilience to occur creating a theoretical structure of physical reality. The density of the void creates the IBH, or informational black hole. This well within the void creates a large roster of possible physical objects and fields, and as a last function, creates the dimensions, hence the large release of the information, as now there was somewhere to go, as supplied by the dimensions...in this scenario, the universe(s) was/were theoretically built in the IBH under the domain of logic, and the big bang was one concequence of this internal development...

Edited by hoola

lawrence krauss spoke of a quantum fluctuation causing the appearance of the universe, but supplies no guess as to how the mechanism of said quantum fluctuation could have occurred with no previous quantum fluctuation behaviour established, which must be a complex interchange of internal parts itself, leading to a conclusion that the fluctuation has sub-structure...so not the originator. It seems the universe would have started without any physical, albiet however brief, stimulation by the present day phenomena known as quantum fluctuation. I see concept leading to chaos, to logic, to math, to us...complete with quantum fluctuations, at the end of the flow chart, not the beginning, and that these complex fluctuations being an artifact of the necessary "over-write" of the physical universe description sets. Fluctuations appear with the big bang, at the onset of physical determinant reality...and are as such a physical phenomena, very far evolved from the pre-bang developments preceeding it...which consisted of non-physical elements evolving toward physical elements...

Krauss also argues that the universe is energy neutral. If an event stimulated quatum fluctuation we wouldn't have a neutral universe because to energy of a creation event would exist.

For the ease of trying to think about linearly I normally consider it in terms of difference of potential. Two points of differing potential attempt to balance. If there were nothing that would be an extreme point of potential difference to anything and everything. Such a strong potential difference to anything that any fluctuation would produce enough energy to create a universe.

I don't see the case of the "strong difference to any (non-existent) fluctuation", but I do see the universe in 2 basic ways of no infinities and no nothings, but as close as the universe can make it so in both cases, when and while the universe is at it's present place in time...disregarding the infinities, considering the "nothings", I first surmise there were was only one nothing, it is incorrect to pluralize the term. This given, there could be attached to this void, if you will,that label, as the faintest of triggers for the universe to take this concept of "oneness" and with the aforementioned steps, carry on until....now. As long as infinity is never reached (which would signal a repeat, or set within set of PI, through the mechanism of repeating the same information), the universe will continue to expand and sentience will continue to evolve..

Is PI eternally never ending, non-repeating, regardless of the speed of calculation?

Edited by hoola

^^^^ I don't believe infinity is a true concept so nothing is eternally never ending. The full explanation for is involved. http://www.thelawofphysics.com/table-of-contents/infinity

The basic way I consider infinity is by messuring our time reality against it. If infinity existed than how large would every part of it be, infinite? Half or a quarter of infinity could not be a finite messurement less all of infinity was finite which creates a paradox.

Our universe has some basic laws. For all we know "nothing" has some basic laws too. It isn't something we can study or observe. It appears that creating nothing when something already exists is as different to imagine as creating something when nothing exists. IMHO that implies there is actually continuity between the two.

the way I measure infinity is measuring time against it also, and the clock started aeons ago with the void contamination, as is continuing today, and heading toward infinity, one click of the fastest clock works allowable by the rate delivered by logic...that rate of PI calculations by the computer that is the universe's protagonist, the IBH. Nothing is something we can observe, or measure, it was exactly one void. And that was enough. One bit or conceptual bit. As far as the quantum fluctuation goes, I don't see the universe getting started with a jump by something that came about after it's formation. There must be a mechanism that allows self-generation within the void. That is the basis of the continuity between existence and non-existence. The big bang was the transition point between description of reality and described reality. Infinites cause paradoxes that exist within the bounds of mathematics, which is always striving towards it, within each discipline of the maths toto, the many arrows shot out of each sub-field into baroqueness. If you consider the exposition of reality as "work"...evolution is work from a animistic/sentient point of view...force fields and physical interactions of particles is "work" to the non-living component of reality...

is the IBH evaporating? Did it already evaporate? If a conventional black hole will eventually evaporate and go "pop" at the end, could the same mechanism be presaged in how the IBH delivered it's information to the extant universe? Could the IBH "hawking radiation" be partly responsible for that transfer that manifests itself as reality? Was the big bang the IBH's "BIG POP" that relates to "little pop" at the end of a normal black hole's life? And the earlier, long term evaporation was setting the stage for the final output with the construction of the dimensions, or space or space/time, however it might be considered?

Edited by hoola