What was this red light flying around in the clouds?

ADVANCE

ADVANCE, your dreams and sleep paralysis is most likely the result of the stresses that you have been under recently. You mentioned that you had to leave your home but then allowed to return again. This would be quite stressful on its own without the required additional scrutiny from social services that would follow your return home.

The stresses of life in difficult times can disrupt sleep patterns that can manifest into physical and emotional responses. We have all at some point experienced a stress induced response to our environments, from school, work, family, health and life in general.

I believe what you saw in the sky was a mylar balloon caught in a common thermal updraft. The mylar can reflect a very large amount of light for its size. The side to side motion is its simple behavior in the thermal's corkscrew of air flow. From a great distance it would appear to be moving side to side in the manner you have described.

As a rather similar and quite remarkable example, when I was about 9 or 10 my friend Bobbie picked up a typical plastic bag from a loaf of bread and just tossed it into the air during a spring day lunch recess. The bag went up maybe 3 or 4 meters and was caught by a gentle wind. Over the next 20 - 30 minutes we and a slowly gathering crowd of spectators stood staring skyward as the bag slowly rotated in a thermal created by the sun's energy heating the asphalt play area we were standing on.

Eventually at maybe 8 - 10 meters it broke free of the thermal and drifted off, slowly climbing until it was so high my eyes could not maintain a lock on it.

You can ask your doctor for help with your current stress and sleep disruption, you may simply be helped by talking about your situation with the doctor or someone he can refer you to.

Take hart life is not smooth sailing for most if not all, things will improve when you can eliminate the unlikely causes and focus your attention on the true source of the matter.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help. :)

Well actually that happened like 2.5 years ago, actually as I said if you put that together, the dream was like 6-7-8 months ago

Air balloon maybe...although actually I have to say maybe not because it was a sharp light like a red diode vivid bright light... -the orange sky was light orange or a bit dark orange but not red to reflect it on a balloon like this, plus the lightness in the sky was only normal-like and not as bright as the light was, it had more brightness as a red light than any sunlight or cloud light could reflect onto it...So you would say it had its own light in that case...

Edited by ADVANCE

It could have been a red mylar balloon. And they can reflect like a mirror a large amount of light. The simplest answer is almost always the correct answer. Only go toward a more unlikely or more complicated answer after carefully evaluating each possibility.