File Sharing

ed84c

Ed im unsure of your motives here with this subject.Forgive me if im wrong' date='but if its a subtle way of enquiring if anyone here knows some good sites for serials or ways to crack win xp.Or worse file swap,im sure a Mod will tell you thats not on.

I dont mean to offend you,its just on past experience thats usually were the topic ends up.

I dont condone any illegal activity,if you like a program pay for it.Just because i have a vast knowledge and over 40 upto date programs as well as a a cracked xp,fully updated with service pk 2.Does not mean i will answer PM's[/quote']

I seriously hope that was a joke.

Im enquiring because I was using a CD lableing piece of software with a serial from the net and got a message to the affect of 'Weve loged your IP and we could if we wan come and get you'

And is your connection fixed or dial up.Is your software US based or british.If your on broadband your screwed,man ive heard that some of these companies send the boys round to break a few bones.If i were you i would send an email to the vendors website,asking for forgiveness and paying for a legitimate serial.

If you like the program,pay for it