When a boy say a girl that...........

Rajnish Kaushik

When an innocent boy say to a girl (on social networking) that "i wanted to see your pics becoz............"

what did that mean ?

please help me out

I really do not think anyone can actually answer this. This is incredibly vague. People could ask for pictures over the internet for a number reason. A.they have known you awhile and curious as to what you look like B.Have glamorized what you might look like and want to know if its true C.They want to see you naked and are perverts D.They are attempting to guess your age E:They are trying to date you and want to see if you are hot enough. To properly answer this we need the rest of the question, where you met them, how long you have known them. I dislike putting my pictures online but some people don't mind. If you don't want to put something up though that is entirely your decision.

I really do not think anyone can actually answer this. This is incredibly vague. People could ask for pictures over the internet for a number reason. A.they have known you awhile and curious as to what you look like B.Have glamorized what you might look like and want to know if its true C.They want to see you naked and are perverts D.They are attempting to guess your age E:They are trying to date you and want to see if you are hot enough. To properly answer this we need the rest of the question, where you met them, how long you have known them. I dislike putting my pictures online but some people don't mind. If you don't want to put something up though that is entirely your decision.

he already know the age

he already know the age

Well did he give reason for it? Like "I think your cute" or "I known you awhile" or "I like you" or did he just randomly ask for pictures without giving reason? Ask them why they want to see your pictures. Are they asking for perverted pictures? Since if they are asking for pervy photos I would say block them since they are just going to ask for cam, nudes and objectify you. If you are not comfortable giving this person pictures that is your choice. You have a right to protect your identity on the internet and if he demands them you do not need to be talking to someone like this.

no no reason just face pics

Have you known them awhile? Have you been talking long? If you never have spoken and they are randomly just messaging you out of no where and asking for pictures I would say block them. Since generally when someone automatically goes to a random person and asks for pics/age/location immediately after messaging is not a good sign.

Edited by Marshalscienceguy

Have you known them awhile? Have you been talking long? If you never have spoken and they are randomly just messaging you out of no where and asking for pictures I would say block them. Since generally when someone automatically goes to a random person and asks for pics/age/location immediately after messaging is not a good sign.

talking from a long tome 6-7 month !

If you have had regular conversations with him for 6+ months, trust this person and value him as a friend, then I think sending him a facephoto is ok. If he has not sent you his photograph already then you should also request him for the same favor.

Also your profile says that you are 14 years old, so even if he is only a friend, for a relation lasting so long I think your parents are entitled to get a little information about him and your relation, telling them is also a safeguard protecting your security just in case.

[EDIT]

However your profile also claims that you are male but the OP and following discussion suggests that you are the girl in question, making me slightly confused. Can you please clarify if you are the girl or the boy in the OP?

Edited by Spyman