What can i do if i got banned?

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will i get banned or suspended?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

You keep getting moderator notes because you keep breaking the rules. Did you bother reading them, because this question is (imho) answered in the rules?

Please just read the rules. I suggest you start at the top, and don't stop until you have reached the end.

In this case, your question seems about section 3 of our rules.

Section 3: Rule Violations

Violations of the rules will be dealt with as follows:

• Removal of post, if necessary, and personal message or post from staff giving a warning.
  • When an offense is committed despite repeated warnings, the user can be suspended from SFN for several days.
  • Further repeat offenses may result in a permanent ban from SFN.
A suspension is temporary, and you will be allowed back onto the forum.

A ban is permanent, and we will not tolerate a banned member back onto the forum. You are also not allowed to make a new account.

[edit]

Will i get banned or suspended?

Contrary to many polls on our forum where members are asked for an opinion, this one has only one correct answer: Yes.

It seems disingenuous to ask the question in a thread where you speak of being banned. You certainly are aware that you repeatedly break the rules and your participation here was in jeopardy. Since you did not respond to moderator direction, the next step is to give you a time out. Maybe now you will take the rules more seriously.

You should also know that multiple moderators signed off on this. I'm simply the one who carried it out. Neg-rep me for this if that's what makes you feel better; it's your prerogative and I don't really care, but you might also consider some more constructive actions, like no longer doing the things that garner you moderator notes.