Praise God,show us the miracle today 371 years ago

Dan Hoole

It appears to be wrong in almost every detail.

In your first section, you say that a12 should be equal to a21. This is clearly untrue. When you drop a small stone, do you really expect the Earth to accelerate towards the stone at the same rate that the stone accelerates towards the stone?

It looks as if pretty much every assumption and every conclusion is contradicted by observation.

Perhaps you should have spent your "many years" actually studying physics?

• 3 weeks later...

On my phone and I'm not downloading that pdf file right now.... But when you drop a stone, the force the stone pulls the earth is, in fact, equal to the force the earth pulls the stone.

The weight of a pebble in earth's gravity is identicle to the weight of the earth in the pebble's gravity. You may be right about whatever is in the rest of the paper, but don't insult someone's Intelligence with your "go back to school" quip based on an example you object to.... That is definitively correct.

You're right that the earth has more mass, thus more inertia, therefore the pebble will be displaced more than the earth will be displaced. I'm sure that was what you were trying to say. But when two objects fall into each other's gravity, they do, in fact, fall at equal speeds, depending on your frame of reference.

For a better example, co sided the moon coliding with the earth. Those two bodies are of much more comparable size, so, while the earth pulls the moon at the same rate that the earth pulls all objects, based on its gravitational constant... The moon's gravity will also pull the earth, thus, the two will collide at a speed based on their combined gravity (faster than 32'/second).

aaand iI downloaded it anyway. After skimming through it, I'd suggest to the OP to define his terms a bit more clearly... And definitely get a human translator over an online one. I'm seeing some leaps in logic that may just be a miscommunication as to what your formulas represent.

Edited by Didymus

when you drop a stone, the force the stone pulls the earth is, in fact, equal to the force the earth pulls the stone.

Which is precisely why the accelerations will not be equal (in magnitude). It's obvious from the math. Any surprise that the accelerations are unequal is actually surprising.