Neither an atheist nor a theist but what?

turionx2

What does physics say about the archetypal forces(or forms)?

First, what is an archetype? Archetypes can be understood and described in many ways, and in fact much of the history of Western thought from Plato and Aristotle onward has been concerned with this very question. But for our present purposes, we can define an archetype as a universal principle or force that affects--impels, structures, permeates--the human psyche and human behavior on many levels. One can think of them as primordial instincts, as Freud did, or as transcendent first principles as Plato did, or as gods of the psyche as James Hillman does. Archetypes (for example, Venus or Mars) seem to have a transcendent, mythic quality, yet they also have very specific psychological expressions--as in the desire for love and the experience of beauty (Venus), or the impulse toward forceful activity and aggression (Mars). Moreover, archetypes seem to work from both within and without, for they can express themselves as impulses and images from the interior psyche, yet also as events and situations in the external world.

Continue here: http://www.gaiamind.org/AstroIntro.htm

turionx2 - Archetypes are a simplified shorthand that allow one to describe complex phenomenon of the mind in simplified terms, but they are not anything IMO that map accurately on to reality... and they also suffer from the problem that they are highly subjective and inconsistent across individuals using those terms.

With that said, I have no idea how that maps to your OP asking about gravity and magnetism, and referencing some mystical cultish concept like creation.

At this point in the thread, my primary feedback is that you're being incredibly unclear, I suspect you're probably high, and... while I'd like to help you answer your questions... I find the questions themselves ultimately meaningless.

It's not only not right... It's not even wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

If these forces were real, they would have to be created continuosly somehow to have effects on us. What if the joining of planetery magnetisms creates these forces continuosly?

I find the forces to be correct only when I am living life. I would say that astrology is a way to say.. "this is what your life will look like when you actually live it."

It would be great if astronomers(?) or physicists could see how the magnetism of one planet interacts with the magnetism of another planet. Maybe there is already science that I am unaware of?

Turniox2,

Well, I don't know if this will help you, but it has helped me, in terms of starting with a archetype from which one can theoretically imagine the rest developing.

I was reading several books on QED and such. Studying physics, as iNow suggests, and came up with this thought. Suppose you are an electron, and all you want to do is lose your energy, emit a photon, and relax to a rest state...but you can't because every other electron in the universe is attempting the same trick, and you keep getting hit by some photon, that some other electron has rid itself of.

Regards, TAR2

I have not yet described exactly, the route from that thought, to the development of the peanut butter cup, but evidently, there is one.

Turniox2,

Well, I don't know if this will help you, but it has helped me, in terms of starting with a archetype from which one can theoretically imagine the rest developing.

I was reading several books on QED and such. Studying physics, as iNow suggests, and came up with this thought. Suppose you are an electron, and all you want to do is lose your energy, emit a photon, and relax to a rest state...but you can't because every other electron in the universe is attempting the same trick, and you keep getting hit by some photon, that some other electron has rid itself of.

Regards, TAR2

I have not yet described exactly, the route from that thought, to the development of the peanut butter cup, but evidently, there is one.

What route??

Edited by DevilSolution