Tycoons

MolecularMan14

lol, thanks Sayo.

I just got Plant Tycoon for the palm, and Im semi-obsessed. Does anyone know somewhere to get hints/tips for the game? Its actually pretty fun.

I would like to see a game like "Chem Tycoon", where you start off in a small lab, with not so much money, and a few chemicals. after messing with different combinations of chemicals, you would make some special cures, and get money, and getting to use a better lab, or maybe winning a few awards.

mmmm... Roller Coaster Tycoon is a classic, and a favorite of mine. Has anyone tried Lemonade Tycoon yet? Zoo Tycoon isn't bad either.

It'd be cool to have Research Lab Tycoon. Set up your own laboratory, conduct research, get money and grants to buy new equipment...think of the possibilities!

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I like Lemonade Tycoon, its fun for a small business operator :)

I really like the idea of the Lab Tycoon, and I think we might make a project out of it (later). But does anyone else have an idea for a type of tycoon? Also does anyone else have Plant Tycoon? It's so hard! Need some help :D