Dark matter and dark energy question.

befuddled

Thanks for all the input ACG52

And yes edearl I do not understand any of this that the reason for all the questions

I have been watching shows and in the shows they make it sound like its just that simple

And I kept thinking to myself it can't be that simple lol so that's why all the questions

Also if I have posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry to the op

Anyway thanks for all the input

EdEarl. I appreciate your postings. You are very informative and you explain things well. I respect your ideas. I like your thoughts about DM and DE and I think your theory about analogs to regular matter could have merit. Their as good as any that I've heard. With my background, I can assure you that wild ass guesses or WAGS as we called them were something we did quite alot of. They were usually our first step in problem solving (right after "Define the problem."). Do you suppose, by your theory, that there could be some interactions between the analogs and regular matter? Perhaps those interactions could help account for DE?

EdEarl. I appreciate your postings. You are very informative and you explain things well. I respect your ideas. I like your thoughts about DM and DE and I think your theory about analogs to regular matter could have merit. Their as good as any that I've heard. With my background, I can assure you that wild ass guesses or WAGS as we called them were something we did quite alot of. They were usually our first step in problem solving (right after "Define the problem."). Do you suppose, by your theory, that there could be some interactions between the analogs and regular matter? Perhaps those interactions could help account for DE?

The only interactions between mass and DM is gravity, AFAIK.

DE is AFAIK something else.

My speculation is a bit shy of a hypothesis, not even close to a theory.

I am a retired programmer, who has studied a bit of physics, astronomy, chemistry, etc. I am a science geek, and admire scientists, but do not claim to be one. This forum is a good place to learn because some really smart and well informed people hang out here.

I appreciate your compliment, and try to help others whenever possible. Welcome to the SFN class of '13. tongue.png It is a lucky number.

• 2 weeks later...

I think both does not exist.Please read the abstract of my paper sent to ERS <link removed by mod> and tell me your opinion

!

Moderator Note

Link removed per rule 7. If you wish to discuss/defend your theory please post a summary in the speculations forum. You make link to your blog/website in your signature or profile