Velocity of light is increasing with the age of the UNIVERSE?Any experimental support?

I am getting a conclusion/result in my theoretical work that the velocity of the light is increased by three(3) times from the beginning of this universe.

Is there any such experimental trails showing the velocity of light is increasing or decreasing from the time of beginning to the present time? If any such trails are there then I can proceed with my theory to substantiate the theoretical proof or back ground.

I am getting a conclusion/result in my theoretical work that the velocity of the light is increased by three(3) times from the beginning of this universe.

Is there any such experimental trails showing the velocity of light is increasing or decreasing from the time of beginning to the present time? If any such trails are there then I can proceed with my theory to substantiate the theoretical proof or back ground.

This?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_speed_of_light

The oldest electromagnetic radiation we can see is the CMBR, and there is no evidence that the photons comprising it travel any slower than the current speed of light.

Thank You Mr.Michel123456, It is appropriate information for me. I will try to study and think in this direction. Surprisingly I am getting a result that fundamental constants may be revised or velocity of light may vary even though the distance and time simultaneously varying with age of the universe.

one case of Your information is explain the VSL in the similar way. Let me think in that direction since lot of supporting background imagination is with me which is different from conventional ideas. Any how THANKS.

Edited by Siva Prasad Kodukula

Surprisingly I am getting a result that fundamental constants may be revised or velocity of light may vary even though the distance and time simultaneously varying with age of the universe.

Getting a result from what? (a simple 'my researches' is not an answer)

Getting a result from what? (a simple 'my researches' is not an answer)

This is not right forum to discuss proofs. Research can not be concluded as my research or your research. It will be based(dependent on) previous concepts only. But some times imagination is more important knowledge. We will get the information for conformity of our path.