MD 20/20 what is it?

Years ago I use to order in from Fed Log MD 20/20 lenses about 2-3 inch dia. The lens was blue onto that of cobalt furnace glass and very brittle also. The glass was a remote viewer for finding things real creepy like black widow spiders, the lens would totaly suppress the back ground blue, but when there was any trace element of thrediidae it would pass it through the glass a phospher white. What would the glass be composed of? What would the intitals represent? The 20-20 would be a percentage of a mix, what chemicals? So just how would I go about making this excitation filter to find spiders. I no longer have access to Fed Log and it is a highly secretive source and tuff to gain access. What is the blue absorbing the red spectrum and transvalancing it as white, why?

Where I'm from MD 20/20 is something completely different... then again it might help you see spiders too... :blink:

8478609529_005f860d55.jpg

Suggested design for Wine Bottle.

I made a shot of the two football fans standing together (right) at the tailgate party before the game between the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Giants on Dec 23, 2012 at the Ravens Stadium. Their "20 20" jersey number designations (the player number of Ed Reed) reminded me of the brand of inexpensive wine. This bottle sells for $4.99 for 750ml, and is advertised online for $3.99 a bottle. As the Baltimore Ravens haven't yet designated an "Official Wine" for games and for tailgate parties, perhaps this will have to do?. ;-)

Come to think of it, the production of wine is a branch of Applied Chemistry!

Yes I know its a drink too that is why I remember it and perhaps that is why the inventor named it MD 20/20 so one could remember it I do that my self take for example Pink Floyd you think a ban I think the initials of the chemicals I used to break the law of physics F.L.O.Y.D when analyzed through a prism a pink beam appears below the blue. Excited and documented by a University in the U.K I fired up the ban Pink Floyd wrote almost all the lyrics for the ban and compose most of the music!

Edited by Inspectorcritic