Jump to content

Where to send a cv if i want to investigate.


Recommended Posts

A person recommended to send my CV to a investigation center about giftedness. What can i do if i studied business administration and my CV is from 2009? He said me to try the univertsity of Stamford, but i do not see where to send the CV.

The recomendation arrived after reading my post about speciation in humans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.