Ionnis on how best to hijack other threads.

Ioannis

Sell that to any theorist. Einstein, for example. Relativity was not the result of observation and hypothesis — nobody observed length contraction, time dilation or mass-energy conversion, and then needed to formulate a model for the effects. Bose-Einstein condensation was predicted well before it was ever observed. As I said before, sometimes theory leads experiment, sometimes experiment leads theory. Insisting that only one of those is best is to be ignorant of the history of (and process of) science.

Hi swansont!

Why did you close my thread? You could not afford the truth? There is nothing on my thread that could be called crackpot. Then again why there is this sector of Speculations on this forum?

What do you think you are doing?

I invite everyone on this forum to visit the closed thread below and to express openly his opinion:

[link removed]

swansont, you took the chance to close my thread because I mentioned the words "if you fail to understand the above then please close my thread". I did it just to challenge you because I know that I am right about those I mentioned. Since you did not have any arguments against my thread, you liked (your usually tactic as also to every moderator) to remove it because it was annoying in your head (unacceptable because it is true and challenges today's understanding in Physics).

I am very, very sorry about you!

Web Site:

[link removed]

Ioannis

P.S. Whatever is your relation with Physics or whatever degree of Physics you may have, they are useless in front of common sense!

Sell that to any theorist. Einstein, for example. Relativity was not the result of observation and hypothesis — nobody observed length contraction, time dilation or mass-energy conversion, and then needed to formulate a model for the effects. Bose-Einstein condensation was predicted well before it was ever observed. As I said before, sometimes theory leads experiment, sometimes experiment leads theory. Insisting that only one of those is best is to be ignorant of the history of (and process of) science.

Here you are correct! I did the same on my thread, meaning I observe something that it was overlooked since years. It is a theoretical prediction (without to violate existing laws of physics or formulations). Conclusively, it is better none to present new ideas on this forum since people like swansont will never let them grow because of his own interests. Damn, very scientific behavior! Want it or not, the truth is there and it will not be stopped from such arrogant forums and moderators.

Ioannis

Edited by hypervalent_iodine

!

Moderator Note

Ioannis,

You are not permitted to hijack other threads with your nonsense, nor is it okay for you (or anyone) to use this site to advertise for your own website or insult members or staff. If you have an issue with a moderator action, you are welcome to report it.

Edit: this was split from another thread: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/72725-is-mathematics-alone-a-safe-medium-for-exploring-the-frontiers-of-science-or-should-observation-and-hypothesis-lead-in-front/page-2#entry729070

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.