creating force fields

futuretech1281

For NASA people if not have been done.

Space suits and space craft can be made without the protection, we will also be able to breath in space without the helmet.

How to create this force fields is only found in the core of our planet and also the mix of other layers of the planet . To my understanding the earth has a force field and this ff can be reproduce into a smaller version. This other layers of the planet is what produces the energy and the core is what heats this layers to give out the energy.

With this discovery space craft will be able to have gravity inside. Space helmet will not be needed to breath oxygen. We will be able to travel in the speed of light without our particles of our body falling apart.

If NASA people get this info and have problem developing it just get a hold of me and I'll make it work quarentee.

Please elaborate on what you mean by force field...

Well I believe a force field is created by different energies combine. A force field can be made for different purpose. For example mixing 2 types different energies can create a force field that can keep oxygen inside without escaping.

Like the earth it has different types of energies creating what we have here.

I also believe that the rainbow is the colors of this different energies.

For example mixing 2 types different energies can create a force field that can keep oxygen inside without escaping.

The photon can function as you say , because it is made up of two fields or two forces. Electric field and Magnetic field

But the photon also become a Force of energy. Everything Changes, Nothing Is Los