In urgent need of some help and clarification

Sazzerah

I have posted this in three different places, on this forum, as it is relevant to all three.

Anyway, the deadline for applying to uni (15th Jan) is almost here and I can't decide between three courses I would like to do, which are;
- Biomedical Science
- Biomolecular Science
- Microbiology

I would appreciate some help on picking a course, as I can't decide between the three.
Biomedical and Biomolecular science on all the university websites, that I have been on, appear to be almost the same.

I would appreciate it if I could get some clarification on the differences between Biomedicine and Molecular Biology, as I need to pick a course for Uni and can't decide between these two.
I would also appreciate it if I could get some more info on which is a better choice, for university and career opportunity's, out of; Biomedicine, Molecular Biology and Microbiology.
Any information provided will be of great help.

Many thanks in advance and if you require some more information please let me know.

Edited by Sazzerah

I have posted this in three different places, on this forum, as it is relevant to all three.

!

Moderator Note

Please don't do this. Experience has taught us that multiple identical threads are very confusing for the participants. We'll make sure you get the responses you need, even if we have to move the thread to different sections over time.

For a career the choice of course will mostly have little to no impact (especially if you do not precisely the job you wan to get into). In addition the actual topics covered under these names are going to vary quite a lot from university to university. IMO the most useful courses are heavy on the analytic side (as they are more universally applicable), but this could be covered by all of these topics. What you learn (and thus, how useful it will be to you) will be much more dependent on the design of the course and the abilities of the teachers, rather than the overall topic.