Manipulating space and time

lightspeed

Each step or section does. The bit you are stood on is definitely moving relative to the shop.

The part of the escalator you ride on moves at the same speed and also the shop is not moving by itself.But my device is different because the top four objects moves at two speeds at the same time according to your position.

Escalators are not on the earth, a moving object?

I corrected that post.Am i allowed to add another machine that could possibly be a means to excellerate time and it works similarly.

That's a trivial to understand Galilean transformation problem. I stand by my escalator comment you've just added another one on top.

The first two of the four top objects go 20 miles per hour backwards and 20 miles per hour forwards.The next two objects go 17 miles per hour backards and 18 miles per hour forwards.But both of these two sets of objects on top go 19 miles per hour backwards and 21 miles per hour forwards.The objects that the two sets of objects are on go 20 miles per hour forwards.Since the speed of the objects that the two sets of objects is the same miles per hour it should cause time dilation.That is what the diagram says.

This is simply nonsense.

Lightspeed has posted this extensively with many meaningless diagrams on other forums, and can never seem to understand why there's nothing to it. I'm surpised that by moving one foot back and forth with respect to his other foot, he actually manages to walk.

At low speeds, velocites add linearly, to decent accuracy. Frankly, that's not a difficult concept. Time dilation, and one's speed, are relative to a reference. Again, that's a basic concept.

I made a mistake on the first diagram.Here's the corrected one.

You can think about it.I have nothing more to say for now.http://www.pasteall.org/pic/42258