Is there a cure for acne?

El Che

I didn't really wanted to ask this cause I've never followed a treatment.But Im 20y.o. and I still have black spots and red spots and white,anyway it's not a necrosis state,it's just annoys me cause some disappear one day, then another round appears.so it sucks. Anyway the question is:Is there a real patented treatment which was proved to be useful and definitive?There are a lot of them I know but is there something that really works?

There are treatments. None of them is perfect and they depend on the individual.

The best way to find out about the treatments and how well they are likely to work for you is to talk to a physician / doctor.

It's obviously impossible for us to give such good advice because we don't know your circumstances (and most of us are not doctors).

Both of my sons took Accutane for their acne with great success. My older son had bad acne starting at about age 14, covering his back and face in particular. After being treated with Accutane he has had nothing more than a few pimples over the past nine years. My younger son had good success although he required an additional treatment after about one year and still occassionally has pimples.

Oh..Thank's. I tought it was a breaktrough in reasearch about this "disease" or something that I didn't heard of,that works for every individual. Anyway, I hope they work on that.:D

Edited by El Che