You've got to be kidding me

ydoaPs

Oh, I'm certainly not discounting what you say. It IS a huge error, so huge it does make it seem like it was intentional. It's certainly not the kind of thing that just suddenly goes wrong after being OK. That machine obviously passed inspection by someone.

And there's the bit where the "glitches" are extremely one-sided. This one only makes selections of Obama for Romney. Other "glitches" only "lose" votes in particularly ethnic or low income areas that tend to vote blue.

Even with rampant cheating, Obama won. Rigney, try not to have a heart attack.

That is seriously worrying - people who would rig election machine to miscount votes will not hesitate to stoop to even baser tactics. I am beginning to think that all the liberal second amendment nutters (and I think there are at least a few here on this forum) might have to be forming a militia to defend the security of a free state through supporting the establishment of the duly elected government; they tried to cheat you before the election with this nonsense about voter registration, they tried to steal an election via the mechanics of voting, and they will try to....

And I am only half joking

That is seriously worrying - people who would rig election machine to miscount votes will not hesitate to stoop to even baser tactics. I am beginning to think that all the liberal second amendment nutters (and I think there are at least a few here on this forum) might have to be forming a militia to defend the security of a free state through supporting the establishment of the duly elected government; they tried to cheat you before the election with this nonsense about voter registration, they tried to steal an election via the mechanics of voting, and they will try to....

And I am only half joking

I never bought the bullshit about guns being necessary to protect the people from the government but with actual congress critters supporting armed revolt recently I wonder if it might come to that someday... To me a horrific notion, actually killing another human being should be devastating to any human of normal brain capacity... but then i own a gun with little use other than doing just that... :huh: