Where can I buy KI / potassium iodide?

Well, I'm all out of KI after a recent nuclear war.laugh.gif Not seriously, I just used the last in an experiment. Does anyone know where I could get some more, and for a good price? I prefer to buy things at actual stores, but I'm willing enough to get it off the Internet. It doesn't have to be too pure, 98% would be very good. I've seen potassium bromide at pool stores, might they have it there? Any help would be very appreciated. And mods, yes, I know, anything involving iodine reeks of meth, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm making iron iodide for nonna yo bidness.

Did you look on eBay?

I have seen it on eBay, but eBay sellers sometimes "cut" their chemicals. Do you know where I could buy it at a physical store? I really do prefer it to the Internet. It once took 3 months for the post office to deliver my CS2, and not because of hazmat/customs. I already got the forms filled out. The post office here sucks. Thanks for your help, John.