Very Weird doc. Found

Iota

So I was looking through my computer using the Start button's search bar, for a windows 'reminder' application. Apparently one doesn't exist. But I did find something else... something pretty weird: a doc. file called 'reminder'; when opened there is some text, written in the symbol font- so I can't understand it.

Any idea how I can translate or decrypt this seemingly hidden message?

Hi Iota :)

I think U have found one of zillions system files in Ur computer. Only programmers that made these files can understand what is in them. This file might have doc extension, but I don't believe it is a word doc format, i think it only has the same doc extension (extension of the file doesn't neccessairly explains what the file contains).

Only files made for exchanging (docs, images, music, ...) are ought to be viewed by end users.

System files that are ought to be viewed by users are usually called configuration files and there is real hacking heaven there, but U can crush down the whole system if U do weird things in them. I use Internet to get informations about specific config files of specific programs, but usually programs handle these files automatically through their user interface.

Oh, extensions of files might be hidden when working with Windows, so U might be able to see only names of files. If U are interested about system files in Ur computer, U can google around web a little bit to find out how extension names are turned to show in windows.

It says

Don't move through the door if the light is green.

God knows what it means.

W...what? how do you know it says that??

I'll have to ask the others who use the PC if they made it lol.

Edit: I have a hunch that it may be a spoiler for one of the games on my PC.

Edited by Iota