Quantum multiple locations, classical restricted to one location, why?

In quantum mechanics things can be in multiple locations, but in classical physics they are in one position only.

Is there a reason for this after all we are made up of quantum pariticles, they can exist in more than one location , why cant larger things like humans also exist in more than one location at a time.? Bi-location has supposed to have happened in the mystic world and there is also the Many Worlds Theory and the far off possiblity of teleportation of large things in the far off future. (Teleportation has already been done with photons!)

Also the case of the Doppelganger where a person is supposed to have seen his exact double has been regularily reported over countless years by intelligent people.

Teleportation is not of a physical object, it is of the information in a system.

Bi-location of a large object, like a human,would be exceedingly difficult because you typically need to be close to the ground state, which includes thermal effects. The microresonator in which this was observed was cooled to 0.1K, and it only had one degree of freedom. Humans, being warm-blooded, would have some difficulties with this. Even if you could, the difference in location would be exceedingly small. Can you tell the difference of say, 1 micron, in the location of a human? Especially when observing them destroys the superposition?

The particles that make up our bodies are constantly interacting with other particles, so in effect they are being measured or observed by the other particles, so their wave functions are always collapsed to 1 location with the probability of them being elsewhere excruciatingly small, so this is why we do not suddenly find ourselves in the andromeda galaxy from time to time. However, if you have an electron in a perfect vacuum, nothing will be observing it, so it's wave function does not collapse so it is in all places at once.

Teleportation is not of a physical object, it is of the information in a system.

Bi-location of a large object, like a human,would be exceedingly difficult because you typically need to be close to the ground state, which includes thermal effects. The microresonator in which this was observed was cooled to 0.1K, and it only had one degree of freedom. Humans, being warm-blooded, would have some difficulties with this. Even if you could, the difference in location would be exceedingly small. Can you tell the difference of say, 1 micron, in the location of a human? Especially when observing them destroys the superposition?

I am aware that by the teleportation technique, one is only sending the information by using bi-locality of quantum particles using quantum mechanics, not the actual object, which must be destroyed completely in the process to be able access the necessary information for, instantaneouss transmission and reassembly somehow by some sort of a quantum computer at the receiving station. I would not stand in such a device, because we get into what is really self, or are we just information, would the other reassembled entity really be me, even if absolutely reassembled in total exatitude remain the very same being?

My biology is pathetic , but I am much more informed in this area of science, epecially astronomy!

Edited by Alan McDougall

I am aware that by the teleportation technique, one is only sending the information by using bi-locality of quantum particles using quantum mechanics, not the actual object, which must be destroyed completely in the process to be able access the necessary information for, instantaneouss transmission and reassembly somehow by some sort of a quantum computer at the receiving station. I would not stand in such a device, because we get into what is really self, or are we just information, would the other reassembled entity really be me, even if absolutely reassembled in total exatitude remain the very same being?

My biology is pathetic , but I am much more informed in this area of science, epecially astronomy!

I wouldn't stand in such a device because it's done under high vacuum. Your phrasing isn't clear, but if it's a fermion the object isn't destroyed; if you're talking about photons they are, but we destroy them all the time.