Fault in my computer

Primarygun

Recently, I found that my computer was very noisy and it makes many noises.

Perhaps, it emits some waves together with some harmful radiation. I don't know but I dislike them very much.

I switched off the power button on the plug.

Later, when I switched it and the power button of my computer on again, my computer just had one light abnormally. Normally, it has two light on when it is operating properly. Of course, it couldn't be used at the moment. Nothing is on my screen. The connection of my monitor to my machine seemed to be out of order but I didn;t think so. I waited several minutes and it ran again.

It needed to be "warm up". What's the matter with it ?

Running diagnostics (if don't have e.g. a CD which came with your machine you can find the stuff from manufacturer's site, at least usually) might not be a bad idea to see if there is something fundamentally wrong. Hmmm, don't these kinds of "warm up" problems usually have something to do with, say, motherboard battery or something of that kind ?

1) its your fan... loose or broken

2) its your HDD (hard drive disk) which can sometimes be heard

it is probably a simple problem like that, HDD must just be ignore, check the fan for loose screws or something (by opening your case).

other than that, how often does this happen and have you noticed any performance issues or a lot of heat or something?

Recently' date=' I found that my computer was very noisy and it makes many noises.

Perhaps, it emits some waves together with some harmful radiation. I don't know but I dislike them very much.

I switched off the power button on the plug.

Later, when I switched it and the power button of my computer on again, my computer just had one light abnormally. Normally, it has two light on when it is operating properly. Of course, it couldn't be used at the moment. Nothing is on my screen. The connection of my monitor to my machine seemed to be out of order but I didn;t think so. I waited several minutes and it ran again.

It needed to be "warm up". What's the matter with it ?[/quote']

Do you hear any beeps when you turn it on and what light is messed up the hard drive read light or the power light?