A serious action

snapback.pngiNow, on 30 June 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

The system was obviously put in place to make your perfect little life less so, Aethelwulf. It was all part of a big secret conspiracy we formed when your mom got knocked up.

">snapback.pngswansont, on 30 June 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

Go right ahead. I listed the four in my earlier post, and mentioned a the fifth just a few posts ago. Post #26, #28 , #31 , #35. You posted #71 earlier today and it garnered neg rep. That's five. zapatos got the same answer.

What posts did I miss?

I wil go through them myself until... I see some kind of correlation

>iNow, on 30 June 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

''The system was obviously put in place to make your perfect little life less so, Aethelwulf. ''

>yes, you bought me these rose tinted glasses (Like any newcomer)... this is after all, the world you heavily defend.... we shall see...

; background-color: rgb(248, 250, 252); ">And Inow's post... wow... if that is even accepted here... definately one of these worst posts I have ever seen here.

Inow has no right to talk about m ''mom''.... Inthink he should be not only be negatively repped, but banned for 3 days... Ib take VERY personal to that, since my mom my dead.

Edited by Aethelwulf

Stop whining, report the post you feel is inappropriate like everyone else does and stop filling the forum up with your personal gripes. No one else wants to read post after post of a grown adult complaining about how his feelings got hurt on an anonymous internet forum.

Well, he responded in that thread that the comment about your mom was not a personal attack, it was referencing when he joked that the Reputation System conspiracy against you had started, right after you were conceived. It wasn't even an attempt at a "yo-mama" joke, it was just a time reference. You are taking it way too personally.

iNow knows how to insult people. If he wanted to insult you, he wouldn't go after your dead mother, that would make him seem monstrous. You're taking this the wrong way, trust me.

Next time, you should use the Report feature that's at the bottom left corner of everyone's posts. That's the best way to bring Posts to the staff's attention.

Inthink he should be not only be negatively repped, but banned for 3 days.

So, are you saying the Reputation System is meaningful in this instance?