Seratonin Schedual

• 2 weeks later...

i should ask my girlfriend. she is the master of that. ill have to make her a specimen. ill wake her up earlier and go to sleep earlier. i already know how she is when she goes to sleep late and wakes up late.

i personnaly believe that one is not as motivated as much if you wake up late. my gf is unemployed and doesnt like to work, clean, or make me a sammich.

i got screwed.

If you have a job/school and like having enough energy to get up in the morning I wouldn't recommend messing the body clock up. Makes life easier to stay on a pattern. But some people can wake up at odd moments everyday. Depends on the person, the health, and the lifestyle.

• 2 weeks later...

"Why don't you try simply try it and figure it out yourself from your own observations?"

That's one idea I don't recommend to anybody. :/ It seems I've been doing that, and so far I've had fever, switching between constipation and diarrhea, headache, stomach ache, temporal loss of sight (more often than normally) and loss of coordination. Also, I'm currently having an awful stomach disease and went to blood testing and urine testing on Monday, just to find out blood and urine values were normal, and this is all probably due to sleep deprivation.

"Gilded are you serious. It seriously sounds like your dying. Are you OK now?"

I wish I wasn't, but I'm serious. :( Just had an awful "diarrhea attack" (if that's what you want to call it), and I've been missing several days of school every now and then. And tomorrow starts the exam week (5 exams in a row you know, 1 each day for five days)... As if it wasn't awful enough already. :( I don't think I'm dying, as the tests turned out normal, and I don't think it's viral or bacterial since it has lasted so long. Probably some sort of acute intolerance to something, I just don't know what, but I bet not getting enough sleep had something to do with it.

"Why do I feel more tired when I get lots of sleep rather than only 4-5 hours per night?"

Hmm... I seem to be tired if I oversleep too. Although, with such minimal amount of sleep, it might be overtiredness, which makes people quite hyperactive and less-tired than they actually physically are.

Btw, now sleep deprivation has given me a sore throat too! I wonder what it's going to give me for Christmas... :(

Why do I feel more tired when I get lots of sleep rather than only 4-5 hours per night?
for myself I`ve worked it out to Phase relationships.

we have natural cycles, if you awaken during the "Surface" part of a cycle no matter how breif the sleep duration may have been, your bio-chem and Clock (circadian) will be in synch. (you`ll feel ok).

the more sleep you have to the excess (above that required) will be fragmented/disjointed, and so a propper synch will be difficult to acheive. (you`ll stand a higher probability of NOT feeling OK).

that`s MY observation(s) findings anyway :)

"Why do I feel more tired when I get lots of sleep rather than only 4-5 hours per night?"

Hmm... I seem to be tired if I oversleep too. Although' date=' with such minimal amount of sleep, it might be overtiredness, which makes people quite hyperactive and less-tired than they actually physically are.

Btw, now sleep deprivation has given me a sore throat too! I wonder what it's going to give me for Christmas... :([/quote']

Ya I've got a sore throat to from lack of sleep too. It's funny how our bio clock works. Stress is also startint to become a factor. I think this increases the time period you have lack of sleep and yet you feel totally awake, stress I mean, lengthens it.

well i dunno what that disease is... but can you not eat gluten... my friend, 5441 but he never comes here anymore can't eat gluten for some reason... lotsa potatoes!!!

back to the original topic... going to bed late and getting up early sure dont work i'll tell ya that!

almost all children/teenagers stay up late at night (as late as they can) and then sleep the next day away... its a sterotype, but as we know, many stereotypes, as unfair as they are, do have an original true basis (normally) so it cant be too bad for you.

Phew... I'm taking gluten quite well now, so I'm quite sure it's not coeliac disease. The bad news is, that in this case all the stuff I told you was probably directly or less directly caused by sleep deprivation, as I first assumed. :(