aliens

rahul_rudani

Umm the question was if there is life on Mars, and if there is any evidence of it, not are extraterrestrials visiting Earth.

New Mexico is making a decision based on the economics rather than evidence.

"If we can capitalize on something that did or did not happen in 1947 then it can help the entire state," Foley said.

Of course its economic. my fathers driven through Roswell and he said the amount of shops selling tacky UFO memoribilia and UFO themed restaurants was huge. people are caught up in the culture of the place - any small US town will sieze on any possible claim to fame to try and generate some sort of tourist revenue and Roswell seems to be doing fantastically well at it. Whether you believe in UFOs or not you have to admire the entrepreneurialship here, a bit like Elvis' home town. The King lives, just like ET or so im told.

"Venus is the closest thing Earth has to a twin," he said. "Studying Venus is how we learned about the problem with our ozone layer, and it's a way for us to become wiser in taking care of our own planet."

Very important point, w/ the way we're polluting now....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rahul_rudani

Hey guys, i just wanted to know if there is life on Mars. Is it really true that aliens exist ??? If there are aliens on Mars, then, will they come to dominate Earth ???

Is there any evidence of this ???

According to some (myself for example) life in it's earliest stages got a start before the Hella Planatia event. If there is any life now, it would be very very simple bacteria living in the permafrost just beneath the surface.

Is there intelegent life somwhere else in the cosmos? Of that I am certain. My only question is: can we prove the existence of intellegent life on Earth?

Bill