Nano technology

slickinfinit

Thanks that page i read with all the differant types of uses was more than I though they were researching but it seems to be such a promising venture in science, I cant wait fro the day they have tiny nano-cold pills that completely eliminate the virus. My only question is could this science disturb the balance that we and microbs have we are making machines tiny as a amiba or smaller will these natural microbs be driven to evolve or just have a negetive environmental impact if they get where they dont belong. I hope extensive research is done to safely make this science reality but u always have to ask questions.

• 1 month later...

nano technology is a double edge sword. One way to make sure the nano-bots do not get out of hand is to have a self destruction sequence to initiate after either a certain amount of time or after a task has been completed. I also am very interested in nano technology. Been reading up on it since 9th grade.