Unified Field Force: Aether, Coulomb, Nuclear and Casimir Forces...

Ioannis

Why? you cannot disappear at the first denial. if you believe in what you have done, you must fight for it. keep in mind that you are one of the few coming here with mathematics. that makes you one in a hundred (at least), not to say one in a million.

Thanks michel123456 for your support, but when someone has an alternative solution on the most pressing issues in Quantum Physics and Cosmology and additionally has almost all the most important equations on-line (Web Site) then it does not need to convince anyone. Those who try to convince are the politicians. I am not a politician. I brought my work on public and I am open to discuss it with those who have spend some time to read it. Otherwise by trying to develop arguments to those who has not even visit my web site, I find it useless.

As Thales said "The wisest of all is the TIME, because it discovers everything!" 600 B.C. Meaning in today's words, "Only time will tell". I do not have anything else to say.

I registered to many Forums with just to have the luck (like lottery) to find some open minded probable Scientists or free researchers where they would like to discuss of what I have to offer. I think this forum is one of the many, I visited.

Farewell!

Ioannis (Just Nobody)

P.S. The reason I filled the entire Web Site with equations is that first they are very important (give an alternative solution) and secondly to trigger people's interest (mostly those who are intuitive and not those who are expecting every word on my paper to be presented like that of the most famous peer reviewed paper).

Ioannis has a lack of self confidence, too bad.

I hope he'll change his mind and stay here.

M.

michel123456, I am very self-confident of what I discovered, but in our case does not help. The forum must make the first steps. What I had to say, I said it as also all you need to know is found on my work.

For one more time, the politicians are trying to convince. Science does not need politicians. It needs mathematical proofs and experiments. Some of them are found on my paper as also indications exist also on the Internet.

There are many subjects that could someone discuss on my work. From Aether to Casimir, Nuclear Force, Complete Coulomb Force, Neutrinos, Cosmology and much more. The people must not be caught on the word "Aether" since today's Science denies it (I proposed three experiments where on one of them is given the results by me, who analyzed Earth's Magnetic Field Data). The Aether's Velocity is not added to equations it was always there in the fine structure constant. All equation presented can have removed the Velocity of Aether and instead of it to have the fine structure constant in formulations (then would not be so irritating for some people. This means those people lack of scientific intuition. This is not arrogant but a fact.).

Regards

Ioannis

Dear All,

I just updated my web site. There you will find a link (Aether's Detection Experiments) about the strongest indications (or evidences) about the Aether's existence, which is proved theoretically as also experimentally.

Best Wishes

Ioannis Xydous

Well, I guess that's a step forward.

It's a real experiment (whatever it may show- the experiment is a lot better than just words).

Can I ask a few questions? They may need you to do some further experiments, but those shouldn't be too difficult.

Firstly please repeat the experiment, but without the magnet.

I know that may seem odd, but if you get the same answer then we know that it's not the effect you think it is.

The second question is more complex: what anti aliasing are you using?

If you need an explanation of that term look here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliasing

but this should give you the idea.

Imagine that you take pictures of the second hand of a watch but you take them every 59 seconds.

If you look at the pictures then they seem to show the second hand moving backwards by a sixtieth of a revolution each 59 seconds.

If you convert that to a frequency the rotational frequency will seem to be 1/ 3540 revolutions per second but we know that the real rotation is 1/60 per second.

Now imagine that the gauss meter samples the magnetic field at some (unspecified) frequency and in addition to the field from the magnet, it samples the stray magnetic field from mains powered electrical equipment.

You can get the same sort of artefact frequencies as the pictures of a watch if the sample frequency is near an integer multiple of the mains frequency (and my guess is that it will be).

Well, I guess that's a step forward.

It's a real experiment (whatever it may show- the experiment is a lot better than just words).

Can I ask a few questions? They may need you to do some further experiments, but those shouldn't be too difficult.

Firstly please repeat the experiment, but without the magnet.

I know that may seem odd, but if you get the same answer then we know that it's not the effect you think it is.

The second question is more complex: what anti aliasing are you using?

If you need an explanation of that term look here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliasing

but this should give you the idea.

Imagine that you take pictures of the second hand of a watch but you take them every 59 seconds.

If you look at the pictures then they seem to show the second hand moving backwards by a sixtieth of a revolution each 59 seconds.

If you convert that to a frequency the rotational frequency will seem to be 1/ 3540 revolutions per second but we know that the real rotation is 1/60 per second.

Now imagine that the gauss meter samples the magnetic field at some (unspecified) frequency and in addition to the field from the magnet, it samples the stray magnetic field from mains powered electrical equipment.

You can get the same sort of artefact frequencies as the pictures of a watch if the sample frequency is near an integer multiple of the mains frequency (and my guess is that it will be).

Hi John!

I am glad to hear you. Yes you are probably right about your assumptions and I understand what you mean more or less (it is a long time that I was involved with Nyquist theory). Anyway, now the sampling frequency with the measured signal if it is not appropriate filtered or the sampling frequency is not the right one (when there are signals with above the half frequency of the sampling rate) it will have by products from the mixing of frequencies.

I have done this experiment some weeks ago and you can see this oscillation on the first 200 seconds when you measure the ambient field (no magnets). I would like to make another experiment with other sensors too, just to compare but at the moment I do not have much time since I must find a new job (I will be jobless from 1st of July since the company closes permanently).

About the power lines the ADC-24 Data Logger (24-Bit resolution) has an option to suppress the 50Hz noise (in Analog input) which is always selected. The ADC-24 has a very low sampling speed around 10 Hz due to high resolution and product requirements. The sensor has a bandwidth of 20KHz and the analog output of the GM08 is unfiltered.

The A/D conversion was selected on 666msec and the sampling rate to 1 sample/sec for the ADC-24 Data Logger.

OK, let us make the following assumption for the moment: We suppose that we do not trust my measurements because it was not taken the necessary precautions. On the Exp#1 I used very reliable data from USGS National Geomagnetism Monitoring Program (link is provided on my web site). These data were Earth's surface Magnetic Field measurements from the Honolulu station. I suppose that they have a more accurate equipment there.

After the theoretical analysis and after the analysis of the data (downloaded by the USGS), I discovered (I believe) that inside Earth's Magnetic Field (on the surface) there are permanent two oscillations 8.6mHz and 17.3mHz superimposed on the main oscillation of Earth's Magnetic Field. As I write on my paper, someone must search relative flat regions to uncover these signals otherwise the long period oscillation dominates and these frequencies have very small almost undetectable amplitude.

Now the question is: I found these frequencies during the running of the experiment with the Nd Magnet. Is this accidental? Now if you go to my web site: www.ioannisxydous.gr and you click on the link for the experiments, you are able to download all the excel files from USGS as also that I recorded. If I am wrong then I need someone to show me, where I am wrong. It would be greatly appreciated your help on this matter. If you could apply an FFT (if you know how in Excel) on my data, I would like to have a copy if you do not mind.

I am open to discuss everything about the experiments as also about the theory.

Your feedback about the experiments will be greatly appreciated! (They are simple experiments and Exp#1 does not need to make a measurement or a setup. You could download data from USGS and to make your own analysis)

Best Wishes

Ioannis Xydous

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland