Teach the controversy?

Moontanman

http://www.websterworld.com/websterworld/scienceupdates/t/thereturnofcreationismise159.html

http://www.websterworld.com/websterworld/scitreas/i/intelligentdesign849.html

Intelligent Design cannot be science and hence it shouldn't be taught in a science class. The theory on its own can do wonders by being outside of science.

Can you tell me those wonders might be?

Can you tell me those wonders might be?

There is so much to explore, I always wondered how nature finds such amazing design solutions to some of the variety of biological life that we see on earth, while evolution by natural selection explains a lot of things as to how such novel designs arosed, there are many biochemical aspects and mechanisms which we yet to discover, there can be many other possiblities, the designers could be some kind of aliens or some thing very different which is beyond our imagination, the fact that there is so much we yet don't know is what excites me.

There is so much to explore, I always wondered how nature finds such amazing design solutions to some of the variety of biological life that we see on earth, while evolution by natural selection explains a lot of things as to how such novel designs arosed, there are many biochemical aspects and mechanisms which we yet to discover, there can be many other possiblities, the designers could be some kind of aliens or some thing very different which is beyond our imagination, the fact that there is so much we yet don't know is what excites me.

Immortal, did you watch the video? the point was that there is no design...

Immortal, did you watch the video? the point was that there is no design...

Yes, I did watched the video and yes there is no sign of any design, things have evolved naturally. I think Intelligent Design as a theory can possibly be extended to the design of our reality as a whole and not just for biological systems.