They kill foxes, don't they?

atinymonkey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theres a good reason to ban it. The hounds might get it so its cruel to them and a rabid hound might then spread it to humans.

Highly doubtful. I dont know anything about British laws concerning such things, but since Britian tends to have far stricter rules than the US my guess is that they require rabie shots.

Personally i find that fox hunting is nothing.Too few are caught and killed by the hunt to make a difference.So a few get ripped to bits wow im shaking,there are too many do-gooders in this country.We send child murderers out on day release to Blackpool at half term.You should get a grip of reality and fcuk the fox

Well theres a good reason to ban it. The hounds might get it so its cruel to them and a rabid hound might then spread it to humans. Why don't they hunt there own hounds it would be much safer.

Well, it's one of the reasons they use hounds. It's pretty hard to work out if a fox is infected, but it's pretty easy to work out if a dog is. After a hunt all the dogs are kept in a pen for two weeks, in case of infection, and watched. If one of the dogs is infected, then the huntsmaster knows that the fox population is infected. It's simple, and makes some sense. The practice has become outdated by modern methods though.

Sorry! way off track there. I am afraid to admit I actually lived in England as a child for a few years. I remembered something about rabies - now I remember there isn't any!
John as per the post between yours and mine, do you want to try reading what's on the page? There is an exclamation point at the end of my sentence. The next sentence is dripping in irony. I'm not given to shouting but you are not the only poster to miss this point. THERE IS NO F***** RABIES IN THE UK. Got that?

If you promise to read what is written in future, I promise never to shout again. Deal?icon7.gif

Sorry about that! I try not to quote a complete post, but I see where in this case it was confusing! I WAS WRONG!!

I still maintain my opinion that this issue is a majority rules situation. I don't quite equate fox hunting to Bull Fighting.