Has google and you tube lost it's collective mind?

Moontanman

I can see four security cameras from where I am sitting right now - I am beginning to see the advantage of the greenswamp

Hmmmmmmmmm, could I interest you in a Nigerian cloaking device :P

Both Youtube and Google sometimes temporarily change something. I still have the negative rep button for movies, so I imagine that you have it too.

But your other point is valid: it seems that Google want to put all their services in one login, and in one terms of agreement, in order to be able to combine all the data they gather about you.

Personally, I don't see the point of logging in to Youtube. The movies play just as well when you're not logged in.

Personally, I don't see the point of logging in to Youtube. The movies play just as well when you're not logged in.

Agreed. I've been watching youtube for years. I've never created an account.

That would be just one more thing to spam my email inbox which I think is already approaching the density of degenerate matter BTW.

Agreed. I've been watching youtube for years. I've never created an account.

That would be just one more thing to spam my email inbox which I think is already approaching the density of degenerate matter BTW.

I have a youtube account and it allows me to make lists of my favorite songs, which is so awesome because sometimes I can forget what the name was . . . I've never received a youtube email, probably because I have it turned off, that said you can turn it off. I think I remember getting emails of UC's new video postings . . .

Hmmmmmmmmm, could I interest you in a Nigerian cloaking device :P

Yes please - immediately send me your full details including name, address, ssec number, and bank account details for me to forward money :lol: