What defines 1 and 2 in the Schrodinger Equation " PLEASE"

Steven Hawkins

Hello, and thanks for responding to my plea...LOL

Spin-%C2%BD

I am hoping I placed the image of the Schrödinger equation spin 1/2 on here and that you may see it, if not I am going to type it here.

This is a link to the area of interest : http://en.wikipedia....iki/Spin-%C2%BD

I have often wondered if these numbers of 1 and 2 , could infact be represented by other variables ie [matrx A] [matrix B] as A=1 and B=2

But before I dive into this, could any professional scientist here tell me if these numbers of 1 and 2 are just as simple as this with no other units added to them???

This may sound like a weird question, but their is a reason for this...

S = the sqrt of 1/2* 1/2+1 * h bar = sqrt of 3/2*h bar

1/2 = 0.5

0.5+1 = 1.5

0.5*1.5 = 0.75

0.75^(1/2) = 0.86602540378444<---- is this beta as in .866, used in the Lorentz Transformations ??

0.86602540378444 * h bar = ...

Thanks! I really Appreciate This...

Edited by Steven Hawkins

You are very correct it is the "total spin quantum number." However, can another method that replaces this 1 and 2 also be applicable which also gives the same "total spin quantum number?"

When I said 1 and 2, I mean the "integer numbers" thats all, plain ole one and two.

But! using scalers as in the following is reason to believe this too also = "total spin quantum number" , so that:

1= [1,x] =The Speed of light as 1

1= [1,y]= matrix A

1= [2,z]=matrix B

So that:

1= [1,x] / [1= [1,y] + 1= [2,z]=2] = 0.5

0.5+1,x = 1.5

0.5*1.5 = 0.75

0.75^(1/2) = 0.86602540378444<---- beta as in .866

I belive that 1/2 spin is actually 360+360 = 720 degrees = spin 1/2, where 1 is the speed of light, just like it is written above.

"Both" matrices and matrix also holds true so that: 1= [1,y]= matrix A , 1= [2,z]=matrix , and yes I know that is matrix z.

Reason: I belive that the units as in : 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ... all "need to be defined" within the system that represents the unit measure in this case 1 acting as the speed of light, and spin 1/2 as in 360 degrees + 360 degrees = 720 degrees / 2 = 1 spin = c = 1/2 c ....They are inverted!

Again there is a very good reason why I am asking this from professional here. 1 and 2 again need definitions with other systems that represent their intial states within quantum of actions relative to ther initial states acting upon other "decoherent or coherent forces" withing a matrix systems working with "quantum numbers only."

This is completely without any "detector usage at all here." The only thing that matters most here please, is understanding what that 1 and 2 represents to the science community, that is the most important of all that I would really love to know at this point, you can even show me an example of your own if you may..

I really thank you! Very appreciative I am! Hope you reply....

Beta depends on velocity in SR so I'm not sure what you mean. You've also written something that resembles the total spin quantum number formula but I don't really understand what you're asking.

Edited by Steven Hawkins

• 2 weeks later...
!

Moderator Note

Steven Hawkins, I am merging this with your other thread addressing the same issue. Please don't open multiple topics on the same thing and stop posting your speculations in the main science forums. In future I will do as I have done before and simply close and/or remove them.

What does the Schrodinger Equation have to do with my topic?????

My topic is on the Doppler effects, and the wave function???

And why does this forum not allow for deletion on post by me????

!

Moderator Note

Steven Hawkins, I am merging this with your other thread addressing the same issue. Please don't open multiple topics on the same thing and stop posting your speculations in the main science forums. In future I will do as I have done before and simply close and/or remove them.

!

Moderator Note

Numerology is numerology, dress it however you like.

If you look closely, you'll see that most of the calculations you've used in your post are exactly the same as the ones in earlier posts. And it still doesn't negate the whole, 'stop posting speculations in the main stream science forums' thing.

Please do not derail this thread by responding to this mod note.