Pneumatic mayhem

jgerlica

Well, it just so happens that white tail deer archery season is now open in Wisconsin. And with this season come the old wives' tales of the inbred hillbilly emptying the shot from a 20 gauge shotgun shell and firing an arrow in its stead. Well, after pondering this story I decided that a pneumatic arrow launcher would be the way to go.

abcd.jpg

Cool. It looks like a pulse jet. What pressure do you use and have you used any disposable wading to help it seal.

I'm going to try for at least 125 psi, and seeing as I work for a company that makes paper towels.....greased paper towels will do nicely. :D

Hey, that was pretty impressive, seeing as that was a one dollar, blunt tipped, youth arrow.

This was your qasi partner in crime, Keith. Very nice job on the Ranger, wanna try a nice heavy weight easton arrow with a heavy grain field tip?

Achtung! I may be the "hillbilly" jg refered to but I resent accusations of possessing tainted genetic stock!

Hey, that was pretty impressive, seeing as that was a one dollar, blunt tipped, youth arrow.

This was your qasi partner in crime, Keith. Very nice job on the Ranger, wanna try a nice heavy weight easton arrow with a heavy grain field tip?

Achtung! I may be the "hillbilly" jg refered to but I resent accusations of possessing tainted genetic stock!