virus

Ghaz

what are the relative advantages and disadvantages to a virus of the slow relative strategy compared with the strategy of a temperate phage which alternates between lysis and lysogeny? People plz help me with this question.

how many times i will say its not a homework.the way I ask may seem a homework to you but its not.Its for my knowledge .Its something I want to know which will help me increase my knowledge and provide knowledge to others who are not aware of the fact.

Is this your homework? Most of your threads sound like you're asking us to answer your homework problems for you.

Sorry for the mistake.It is npy slow relative but slow release strategy.According to my knowledge the lysogenic phage becomes immune to the superinfection which doesnt take place in case of slow release strategy so this is one of the disadvantage of slow release strategy but can you tell me what actually this slow release strategy means.Is slow strategy is synonymous to the lytic cycle or it is some thing else

So, what are your thoughts on it, then? Learning starts with thinking about a particular issue and then discuss it.

I myself donno what this slow strategy is...didnt get anything on net as well...I just saw this question but cudnt solve so posted it here because I really want to know each and everything about viruses