Michael Moore’s $2M hypocrite house: film director lives like the 1% he condemns

nec209

I just didn't know what you're comments were pertaining to.

At my age, for good bad or indifference, I tend to take too much for granted. Perhaps what I see as apathy isn't apathy at all, but a totally new concept of living. My time probably started quite a while before yours, but this video brings back vivid memories of when times were much better and different for me.

http://objflicks.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

Edited by rigney

Things change, I reckon. And I can see a certain amount of apathy seeping through todays culture. Almost like "we're all going to die anyway, so who gives a s**t." But not from everybody, and not even a majority I wouldn't think.

I can also understand how you feel about "the good ol' days". Though I'm probably a generation younger than you, I was raised a little old school and have seen some of that coming from a small Texas town.

And although there was some greatness to that day in age, there was also some harsh times and unrest that, I think, resulted in some of the current thinking (and weirdness) of todays generation.

Alot of us think of it as a societal decline, but I guess every generation thinks that about younger ones don't they? Just think of what your grandfather thought about your generation. Unless he was a pretty cool ol' boy, I would guess he felt pretty much the same way, or close to it.