Mass, Space and Speed

rigney

Three reasons for life

“Magnetism, Mass, Space and Speed”, I believe are the main ingredients for a livable universe. Even making the statement as theory; it must be assumed for arguments sake that, matter, magnetism and space are conjunctive properties permitting a world such as ours to exist. Beginning with the overall universe; as far as we know, it maintains a constant speed? But since no one can say for sure exactly what that speed is, let’s just call it “X”. Over the years, mathematicians have successfully formulated the speeds of components in our solar system, even to the spin pf atoms and the (rotation) of our galaxy. But anomalies continue to crop up. For instance, our moon is slipping away from earth’s grasp at something on the order of “4 cm” per year. Why is this so? If “gravity”, instead of magnetism is the force linking all matter together in the universe, wouldn’t you think this couldn’t happen. And earth, it is slowing its revolution by a second or so each year. Is this the slingshot effect of the BB beginning to slow down? But then, we now have the speed up and spread out of an inarticulate space. My question is: are we on the right track to spatially figure these things out? Just an amateur with questions???

Three reasons for life

“Magnetism, Space and Speed”, I believe are the three main reasons for a livable universe. Even making the statement as theory; it must be assumed for arguments sake that, matter, magnetism and space are conjunctive properties permitting a world such as ours to exist. Beginning with the overall universe; as far as we know, it maintains a constant speed? But since no one can say for sure exactly what that speed is, let’s just call it “X”. Over the years, mathematicians have successfully figured out the speeds of components in our solar system, even to the spin (rotation) of our galaxy. But anomalies continue to crop up. For instance, our moon is slipping away from earth’s grasp at something on the order of “4 cm” per year. Why is this so? If “gravity” instead of magnetism is the force linking all matter in the universe together, wouldn’t you think this couldn’t happen. And earth, it is slowing its revolution by a second or so each year. Is this the slingshot effect of the BB beginning to slow down? But then, we now have the speed up and spread out of inarticulate space. My question is: are we on the right track in spatially figuring these things out? Just an amateur with questions???

"OUCH"! Without an explanation, that red minus sign hurts. Edited by rigney

yeh.good video well worth watching,thought provoking.I'm going to watch again,get back to you.Interesting explanation of Higgs field,requires space to be made of something.

If the Higgs Boson is found to be real, it will answer many questions. But my reason for using Magnetism, Mass, Space and Speed was to explain my thoughts on what is considered to be, Gravity. Sir Issac gave us a fantastic formula for figuring it out, then Einstein comes along to really confuse the issue by adding space time, space fabric, and the bending and warping of the whole danged thing. Well, we had better do something quickly, 'cause in another few ??? billion years, this universe just might be gone with most of us still wondering what happened? Edited by rigney