Coconut Oil

rigney

From Wiki.

The United States Food and Drug Administration,[2] World Health Organization,[3] International College of Nutrition,[4] the United States Department of Health and Human Services,[5] American Dietetic Association,[6] American Heart Association,[7] British National Health Service,[8] and Dietitians of Canada[6] recommend against the consumption of significant amounts of coconut oil due to its high levels of saturated fat.

(Which is a pity, because I really like coconut)

From Wiki.

The United States Food and Drug Administration,[2] World Health Organization,[3] International College of Nutrition,[4] the United States Department of Health and Human Services,[5] American Dietetic Association,[6] American Heart Association,[7] British National Health Service,[8] and Dietitians of Canada[6] recommend against the consumption of significant amounts of coconut oil due to its high levels of saturated fat.

In all honesty, if I have to do a quick kick due to saturated fats as opposed to alzheimers; get me out of here! At least you get the message. Edited by rigney

From Wiki.

one strikes out the other

In all honesty, if I have to do a quick kick due to saturated fats as opposed to alzheimers; get me out of here! At least you get the message.

:D

• 3 months later...

one strikes out the other

:D

The United States Food and Drug Administration,[2] World Health Organization,[3] International College of Nutrition,[4] the United States Department of Health and Human Services,[5] American Dietetic Association,[6] American Heart Association,[7] British National Health Service,[8] and Dietitians of Canada[6] recommend against the consumption of significant amounts of coconut oil due to its high levels of saturated fat.<br style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">

At one time, hydrogenated oils were "healthy". Now they are not. Coconut oil used to be the oil to use. There are many ideas on the reason for its demise. I for one am a huge proponant of coconut oil. My cholesterol is great! BUT, I eat very healthy and excercise.

To consume coconut oil and eat the average american diet, well there may be issues. To get the real results, one needs to be proactive in all aspects of their health.

I agree with the above post, take me out with my mind, never with alzheimers.