Take the Quiz

Mad Mardigan

Which party are you?

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties

See where it maps you at.

I think we should round up all Libertarians and put them on an uninhabited island somewhere in the pacific and see how they get on with no government.

No government? What do you think would happen if you put a bunch of people on an uninhabited island? You’re going to get lord of the flies.

Also everybody just got done saying that it to it makes too many people libertarian.

I think we should round up all Libertarians and put them on an uninhabited island somewhere in the pacific and see how they get on with no government.

Come to think of it, I think we should round up all the Statists and put them in prison somwhere and see hoy they get on with big government.

Apparently I am a Centrist as far as answering those questions goes.

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.