Inflation

Dynamotime

I understand, that "inflation" is intended to explain the observed "supra-causal" uniformity, of the CMB, i.e. CMB photons, detected from opposite sides of our sky, have nearly uniform properties, even though photons from each region are only now passing through our sector of space, "half way" to the other region, so that those regions have never yet been in causal contact or communication.

I understand, that "inflation" intends to "solve" that apparent paradox, by claiming that a small causally-connected region, in our ultra-early universe, "ballooned" in size by a huge factor, so that our entire visible universe is, actually, inside of a single causally-connected region.

Now, "inflation" invents whole new physical phenomena, "out of thin air". And, if there is a "need" for a "mechanism" to generate "supra-causal" connections, across our visible universe; then, there is an "on-the-shelf" known, i.e. non-exotic, physical phenomenon, i.e. "Quantum Entanglement", which generates precisely such "supra-causal", "non-local" connections.

Therefore, what if our universe began, from the Big Bang, with all of the matter-and-energy in a "Quantum Entangled" state ? Then, as our space-time fabric expanded, and quanta of energy started "collapsing" into definite photon & particle states, "collapses" in one region of space-time could have generated "non-local" complimentary effects, clear across our cosmos. Thus, could not QE effect, even with "on-the-shelf" known physics, everything that "inflation" intends to do ?