The Mysteries:

superball

The Mysteries:

Greetings All. Whats going on?

I thought this would be a good topic, many of us share the same Interests, and study.

I love the big bang theory. Very well produced, and funny. I may not believe in the big bang itself.

I love space, here I am, what am I doing here another mystery.

I study Philosophy, I draw conclusions. I use the scientific method.

I wonder if, I wonder Why, did I think this, did I think that?

A band of brothers, are we connected? Does our thoughts spread out and propagate in all directions? Did you get the call?

School of rock, school of hard knocks, school of fish.

Form a union, form a sculpture, form my mind. A picture tells a thousand words.

Symbols the study of. Binary code, binary words, I speak in a parable, the meaning of life.

What are The waters, what is the light? I thank God for life.

Open your eyes, open the door, open your mind, open your heart, Window to the soul.

What is the meaning of I am?

I like poetry, but was it I who moved the pen?

These are the mysteries, please add yours. I hope this will take off. Stop bye, say Hi, Will tomorrow ever die.

cheers, Super-ball.

Edited by superball

I love big bang theory too. I don't have enough scientific knowledge to know fact from fiction, but it's fun.

I love superheroes. The likelihood of my developing superpowers is highly improbable, but it's fun to dream.

I believe in God, and the soul. Did you know that the soul has a measurable weight? Yes, it is highly unscientific to believe in a deity, but I didn't say it's a guy floating around twiddling his thumbs. It is a vehicle to move beyond the ego, and something better.

We are all in a kind of a Matrix. Until we learn to unplug, we are listening to someone else's story, and not our own.

The mystery I would like to solve is... What is the meaning of life? Who am I? And how do it get where I am supposed to be?

What is the meaning of life? Who am I? And how do I get where I am supposed to be?

Wingo, I can only state by my experiences, and the out comes may not be the same. It takes time to reflect in the mirror, your individual presumption, even asking. : what is it?" A determination of what they actually are.

Words echo in my mind. seemingly we have connections.

we draw on experience, and when our experiences fail we adapt, even though we make the same mistakes.

Who was the red queen?

Thor from your post your link, I especially liked your take on cause and effect, were certain particular influences are striking the same cords.

The human experience. All of us who have preceded experience, and also determine many of the same conclusions we do today.

We have not been accepted, and must demonstrate genuine substance, the very material of our being. Leading to determinations, and meaning of the words" I am."

We are unique individuals, together we are greater. The numbers accounting for the whole.

All of that has not reseeded, even what preceded will come again. We are after all exactly the same.

You can even plot that on a chart.

If I had to continue. what is fanning? fanning the flames for more energy, what is E-Motion? it Is energy in motion. what is the magic mirror? The window of your inner soul.

Because we are neither hot, nor cold, because some choose to be Luke warm, evolution is hinder, the rotation, and resolutions. The standards we place on ourselves.

Many snippets, ringing the same bell. I was cold, I had to fan the flames, so I would not be chilli.

The tones changing, mildly in some instances resonating, even quaking, this mural is in fact moral, It makes up our very being .

Philosophy is inherent to human nature, the process based on the learning traits, and experiences we all have.

Always wondering what is our purpose, never drawing a conclusion is tardy in school.

The connection of our mind, our body, and experience lead us to considerations self evident analogy, and if we are careful to perform without ego gain virtue.

If you search for answers they are provided. provided from the vast melting of consciousness of the eternal realm. purely instinctive, but capable of understanding.

If this had not been the case, then as a whole social skills, and the development of moral fiber would be impossible, and we would be dis-functional. like the vulture, or locusts of corporate greed .

The underworld in the literal scene, are the snakes in the proverbial grasses.

The fly on the wall. striving to evolve they remain as a whole unable to do so, and are destroyed by the very thing that was inherent to there nature.

As such unable to comprehend, confounded, and by nature cannot be an integral part of the whole.

The sleepy dorm mouse opens doors, and the thieve is locked up never to open one again..

we are in a sense trapped inside our bodies, even the mind much like the thief. the difference is we understand the process of evolving. We understand the importance of virtue. The thief, he will always be the same.

Without connection we cannot test the soul. without similarity, we would never discover the truth, and meaning of life.

the acid test is this life. when i was younger my sister had told me i had to learn to read between the lines.

Only after years of discipline was i even able to comprehend what she was actually saying. the parables of meaning. the ability of reaching outwards, stepping onto the plateau of our very limits. hoping in the end to reach a even higher flight.

I thank you for sharing, adding to the pool that is our understanding. Nothing hidden will remain hidden indefinitely, o ha so true.

Peace always, super-ball

Edited by superball