The Lifters: How?

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm Tells you lots of info about this.

How do you think these may work?

I have heard the following theories.

-Static Electrical feild

-Magenitic feild

-Gravational feild

-Other EM feild

-Ionic wind

-Electrons moving from wire to foil.

-Vibratios of the wire

-Movement of the foil

Some of these have been dissproved I am just interested in what you guys think.

There is more than one video by many people around the world people do demos at conventions all over. I don't want you to say it is impossible or fake till you try it yourself im shire you can get ahold of some time to use a powersupply like this. And why are you looking for reasons to call it a hoax?

It cost me 5 $ to do and some begging to my science teacher at school to use the power supply.

ok ok, only one way to find out... tell me for $5 how do i do it???

i have access to that amount of money, a power supply 240V but i can use a transformer...

what do i do?

Seems to be ionic wind. Pretty useless in space. I've never seen any demo that shows it working enclosed in a vacuum.

Pretty useless if it generates a few grams*g of thrust and can't lift the 5 kg power supply, not to mention the fuel source you'd need.

Seems to be ionic wind. Pretty useless in space. I've never seen any demo that shows it working enclosed in a vacuum.

Pretty useless if it generates a few grams*g of thrust and can't lift the 5 kg power supply' date=' not to mention the fuel source you'd need.[/quote']

Then why does the site say it generates artificial gravity/antigravity?

It says nothing about antigravity or artificial gravity. It does talk about Gravational feilds but if you read a little further into the different articcles no one gives a definitive answer as to how it is caused. Also could you please explaine exactly what you are asking about in your question.