A time traveler

2167timetraveler

i'm talking about all isotopes. they can all be formed naturally as a result of natural nuclear reactions.

I don't follow about the pressures. or your maths. 8 cubed is 512 not 64.

what units do the pressures have? why are they octaves? where the hell does tones come in?

what happened to the definition of a chemical element by the number of protons? you know something that actually makes a difference to the chemical properties?

why would xenon help tissue regeneration? it is chemically inert.

i guess my point with the proton drive was more that 'this technology already exists so how can it be a future invention?'

Edited by insane_alien

A little known fact about time.

the general concept of time is that it is eternally existent in itself. This is not so. if motion never began time would have never have become. Time is the recorder of wave frequencies and their countless vibrations which take place in the octaves of mater.

i'm talking about all isotopes. they can all be formed naturally as a result of natural nuclear reactions.

I don't follow about the pressures. or your maths. 8 cubed is 512 not 64.

what units do the pressures have? why are they octaves? where the hell does tones come in?

what happened to the definition of a chemical element by the number of protons? you know something that actually makes a difference to the chemical properties?

why would xenon help tissue regeneration? it is chemically inert.

i guess my point with the proton drive was more that 'this technology already exists so how can it be a future invention?'

yeah xenon is an inert gas. along with alphanon, betanon, gamanon helium, neon, argon, krypton and niton. Ok, this might be a little more difficult to explain then I thought. No worries, I will post the Universal Voidance Principle. It will help understand. You guys might need to wait till tomorrow. Got a busy night.

yeah xenon is an inert gas. along with alphanon, betanon, gamanon helium, neon, argon, krypton and niton. Ok, this might be a little more difficult to explain then I thought. No worries, I will post the Universal Voidance Principle. It will help understand. You guys might need to wait till tomorrow. Got a busy night.

what happened to Radon?

and why did we get so crap with naming elements?

The Universal Voidance Principle

The universal voidance principle states: that every effect of motion is voided as it occurs, repeated as it is voided and recorded as it is repeated

this is a zero universe of seeming mechanical motion of force exerted in a seeming three dimensional universe.

every action of any nature begins with zero counts up to nine, to begin and end again at zero. it can no go beyond nine and it must always go up to nine. Nine is universal.

nine is universal because it is the wave field number. the eight of the cube centered by the zero of gravity in the sphere.

the decimal system is based upon the wave field of the cube sphere it is as follows:

0-1-2-3-4-0-4-3-2-1-0 =

10-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

The musical scale of nature correspond to the wave field tones, they are as follows:

Musical 0- 1- 2- 3- 4 -0- 4- 3- 2- 1- 0

Tones do ra me fa sol rest sol fa me ra do

(keynote) (overtone) (keynote)

Figure 1 demonstrates this fact the three centering planes are centered by zero. all intersections from these planes add up to eight. eight centered by their zero source equals nine. Also, there are eight directions of actions and eight directions of reactions. each eight being four pairs which are nine by adding the centering zero.

Nine is three times three of length width and height extended from zero. The length width and height of any expression is two extended zeros centered by zero. length and width are static, they are both on equipotential levels height is dynamic for it is radial. Figure 2

post-59526-0-96970000-1319435746_thumb.png

post-59526-0-86009000-1319435759_thumb.png

the universal nine of space is three mirrors of rest, centered by rest, from which all three extended at right angles to each other. Each mirroring itself into the other. Figure 1

the universal nine of the octave is four pairs of opposite pressures extending diagonally from zero which centers the cube to eight zeros which corner the cube. Figure 1

the measure of extension from zero to zero is desire for extension. desire for extension from zero to zero is energy in zero. Energy extended from zero is manifested by pressures of desire equally multiplied and divided; equally added and subtracted; equally credited and debited; and equally and oppositely conditioned. The sum of all these balanced effects is zero. Figure 1 and below equation:

X+0 = 0-X

Zero pressures equally multiplied and divided are manifested by the action and reaction of motion. Motion is a projection of the opposed energy pressures of desire from within a centering zero to the extended mirrors of rest which measure desire and mirror it back to rest in the centering zero as expressed desire. the sum of dually reflected motion thus expressed is zero.

Zero thus extended by action to fulfill desire for expression, and simultaneously mirrored back to manifest the fulfillment of the expressed desire, is all there is to this zero universe of rest. Zero multiplied or divided, added or subtracted, extended or retracted results in zero. This is a zero universe in all effects of motion.

It is a universe of two negations which simultaneously cancel each other and sequentially repeat the cancelling of their negations to create the illusion that zero can be multiplied or divided, or added to, or subtracted from. to create a reality witch never is nor can become. Figure 1

That is what creation is, this is a still universe of light in it is no activity. It is the imagined action and reaction of motion mirrored from zero of rest to zero of rest.

The senses record motion alone for the senses themselves are but motion. motion is an illusion which only seems. it has no being

The senses do not know, but you believe that your senses do know, and in that belief lies your confusion.

The senses being but motion sense moving things, and moving light mirrored as moving things they sense the forward motion of an airplane piling up compression in front of it, but do not record the mirror invisible counterpart of that plane equal to it in potential and speed moving backwards in a vacuum behind the plane which simultaneously voids the compression ahead of it.

This inadequacy of the senses to record the backward flow of forward moving things cause the illusion of sequence and cycles.

Water for example is a voidance of oxygen and hydrogen. For there is actually no hydrogen or oxygen in water. Nor does hydrogen and oxygen become water. water is the result of the voidance of two unbalanced and opposite conditions caused by equalizing opposed pressures at static equators.

Consider the static condition of a calm ocean. A storm changes the surface into a dynamic one. waves which spring from static towards crests and through do not unite to reproduce another wave; they withdraw into the oceans surface. The disappear entirely and then reappear from it in reverse to repeat the next wave.

Voided motion is recorded in the stillness from which it was unfolded in order that it can be repeated from that record. records of motion are seed for repetition of motion. All forms are wave forms. all waveforms unfold the seed records of those waveforms

absolute voidance of one condition must take place before repetition can follow. Herein lies the total secrete of the workings of the universe.

Figure 3 is the octave wave formula witch governs all motion and its birth position in the universal wave.

post-59526-0-85753500-1319435770_thumb.png

Why the ban of beef?

Beef kills, they found that eating dead flesh causes a variety of health challenges including that of lowering the body's frequency making it vulnerable to disease, abnormal aging in the cells, and causes stupidity... Well not stupidity per say but, it suppresses emotional centers in your brain. This is not a bad thing if you want to be a robot. On a jump I did about two years ago, we discovered that the American military was genetically engineering tomato's with cattle DNA to feed to their troops and help them kill without remorse.

Plus they are kinda cute. Fish and foul is all we eat, meat wise. Now we use the oxygen, nitrogen xenon compound mentioned earlier to offset the effects of aging and cell degeneration.

ah it is as i feared, in the future 'word salad' has replaced grammar and well... content.

can you just answer the questions i posed. most of them should not require much future science to answer.

Sorry, what questions are those? what about radon? Radon is not an inert gas.

Beef kills, they found that eating dead flesh causes a variety of health challenges including that of lowering the body's frequency making it vulnerable to disease, abnormal aging in the cells, and causes stupidity... Well not stupidity per say but, it suppresses emotional centers in your brain.

That explains why Argentinians are so stupid, man, I knew it, it's all that Asado and beef they consume en mass.**

The smartest people alive, in fact, are in India, it's a known fact.

What's "body frequency" by the way, and how do I measure mine?

This is not a bad thing if you want to be a robot. On a jump I did about two years ago, we discovered that the American military was genetically engineering tomato's with cattle DNA to feed to their troops and help them kill without remorse.

Which year was this done? Or will be done?

Interesting, too. Does this mean that in the future the human stomach stops breaking down enzymes in food? That's a cool option, I can't wait to be able to digest some cat DNA and go Catwoman. Meow, sign me up.

Plus they are kinda cute. Fish and foul is all we eat, meat wise. Now we use the oxygen, nitrogen xenon compound mentioned earlier to offset the effects of aging and cell degeneration.

That's good to know that there's no more problem of overfishing, I was worried about that for a while there. So how old do people get in the future? Is cancer still a problem?

~mooey

--

** I'm half Argentinian. I'm allowed to laugh at myself. No real harm intended, but we're too stupid and robot-like to get the insult anyways.

Beef kills, they found that eating dead flesh causes a variety of health challenges including that of lowering the body's frequency making it vulnerable to disease, abnormal aging in the cells, and causes stupidity... Well not stupidity per say but, it suppresses emotional centers in your brain. This is not a bad thing if you want to be a robot. On a jump I did about two years ago, we discovered that the American military was genetically engineering tomato's with cattle DNA to feed to their troops and help them kill without remorse.

Sorry, what questions are those? what about radon? Radon is not an inert gas.

Radon is a noble gas. go on look it up. element number 86.

oh and as to other questions, this forum actually allows you to scroll up and reread old posts. I don't know if this is a feature that gets lost in the future but it is here now.

That explains why Argentinians are so stupid, man, I knew it, it's all that Asado and beef they consume en mass.**

The smartest people alive, in fact, are in India, it's a known fact.

What's "body frequency" by the way, and how do I measure mine?

Which year was this done? Or will be done?

Interesting, too. Does this mean that in the future the human stomach stops breaking down enzymes in food? That's a cool option, I can't wait to be able to digest some cat DNA and go Catwoman. Meow, sign me up.

That's good to know that there's no more problem of overfishing, I was worried about that for a while there. So how old do people get in the future? Is cancer still a problem?

~mooey

--

** I'm half Argentinian. I'm allowed to laugh at myself. No real harm intended, but we're too stupid and robot-like to get the insult anyways.

Glad you asked, body frequency is basically the speed at which your cells vibrate. All living matter has it including viruses and bacteria. If your cells vibrate faster then the cells of a bacteria or a virus then your body can resist or kill them. In 2027 a device was invented called harmonic induction therapy. HIT was developed to trick the body into thinking that it is working as 100% efficiency. And for awhile it worked, people didn't need glasses anymore. But due to the amount of treatments and upkeep needed it was replaced by the xenon formula. Sadly, you do not have the technology to measure it currently, however you might be able to rig up a crude laser device that would tell you.

the genetic manipulation has been going on since the 50's. In fact human cloning was being done about that time to, it served as a cheap labor force for the diamond and gold mines in Africa.

Nope, our stomachs breakdown food just fine. And I don't even know how to respond to that catwoman thing.

Well, it has been calculated that the human life can exceed 900 years, however the oldest person in my city currently is 121. But I think the human heart can beat for eternity, maybe not that long. But experiments have shown that even after death the heart can be restarted given the correct medium and current. Give it a try. I would be interested to know if it works the same way with animals. A challenge for you high school and collage students. Even better medical students.

As a result of high lifespans and the events leading up to the years of hell. We have a strict reproduction policy. If you wish to have children in the future you need to go through a rigorous evaluation process to determine the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health of both partners. Any unauthorized pregnancy will result in immediate seizure of the child. Its a harsh system, but it works.

As for cancer. People still get cancer, but no, it is not a problem. Takes less time to cure it then to diagnose it.

Radon is a noble gas. go on look it up. element number 86.

oh and as to other questions, this forum actually allows you to scroll up and reread old posts. I don't know if this is a feature that gets lost in the future but it is here now.

I know what Radon is and it is not a noble gas either. Within an inert gas carries the seed of all the elements located within that octave.

And you are right 4 cubed instead of 8 mistype

maybe not invented but redesigned and used as a workable application. Better then sitting on a bomb.

And we do not have the internet. It went the way of the dinosaurs, along with money, tobacco and coca-cola.

I know what Radon is and it is not a noble gas either. Within an inert gas carries the seed of all the elements located within that octave.

Then why is it currently defined as one? why has it dropped off the list?

And we do not have the internet. It went the way of the dinosaurs, along with money, tobacco and coca-cola.

you must have something akin to the internet. it would appear to me that such a network is unlikely to just disappear with nothing to replace it especially as it is so useful for communication and collaboration.

Then why is it currently defined as one? why has it dropped off the list?

you must have something akin to the internet. it would appear to me that such a network is unlikely to just disappear with nothing to replace it especially as it is so useful for communication and collaboration.

the term noble was replaced by the term inert and Radon was booted out as punishment for not being a seed in its octave, and was replaced by niton. Some theorized the existence of a tenth inert gas, 'omeganon' which would give seed to alphanon, but was quickly dismissed because there is only nine octaves.

Well we do have a networked research system that is accessible to anyone, but we dont have "social networking sites" like your Facebook.

Yeah I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't, but regardless, going back to your statement here:

This is not a bad thing if you want to be a robot. On a jump I did about two years ago, we discovered that the American military was genetically engineering tomato's with cattle DNA to feed to their troops and help them kill without remorse.

The entire point is that the stomach breaks apart those enzymes, which means the human body cannot absorb any "DNA" or anything like that for it to be affecting its own DNA. Your statement makes no sense unless, for some feat of magic, the human stomach started delivering DNA particles directly to our genome.

Which explains my own statement about digesting cat DNA. If Soldiers can get docile from eating tomatoes with bovine DNA, I might get feral by digesting cat DNA.

I assume the future still has consistent logic, if nothing else. So which is it?

...this thread makes me happy.

That's probably the only reason why it's still open.

the term noble was replaced by the term inert and Radon was booted out as punishment for not being a seed in its octave, and was replaced by niton. Some theorized the existence of a tenth inert gas, 'omeganon' which would give seed to alphanon, but was quickly dismissed because there is only nine octaves.

Well we do have a networked research system that is accessible to anyone, but we dont have "social networking sites" like your Facebook.

Being a "seed of an octave" is not the basis for defining what is and isn't a noble or inert gas.

Tell your friends in the future to send someone more knowledgeable next time. You claim to have extensive knowledge of chemistry (your words), but Im just not convinced. Being from so far in the future you should be able to tell us something about chemistry that is revolutionary in our time.

By the way, how is it that you know how to operate our feeble ancient technology? You are posting on the internet which doesn't exist in your time.

Yeah I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't, but regardless, going back to your statement here:

The entire point is that the stomach breaks apart those enzymes, which means the human body cannot absorb any "DNA" or anything like that for it to be affecting its own DNA. Your statement makes no sense unless, for some feat of magic, the human stomach started delivering DNA particles directly to our genome.

Which explains my own statement about digesting cat DNA. If Soldiers can get docile from eating tomatoes with bovine DNA, I might get feral by digesting cat DNA.

I assume the future still has consistent logic, if nothing else. So which is it?

That's probably the only reason why it's still open.

Have you ever stuck a bottle of beer up your but? Guaranteed to get hammered off one bottle. Basically there are other ways to break the blood-brain barrier. That would be my first guess. Tho, I never stuck around to ask them.

This can actually happen. There is miRNA that can survive being eaten and digested:

http://www.nature.com/cr/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/cr2011158a.html

Incidentally, I think standard-issue kit for time travelers should be a world almanac or history textbook that can be used to authenticate their claims of time travel. I mean, if I went back to 1843, I'd bring a few archived newspaper copies from the days after I arrive, along with an iPhone with a chess app. (A handheld device which can beat nearly any chess player would almost certainly convince them of my magical abilities, if not my time-traveling powers.)

Have you ever stuck a bottle of beer up your but? Guaranteed to get hammered off one bottle.

Is this common, in the future? I'd like to know before I get older.

Incidentally, what does the blood-brain barrier have to do with digestion?