Battle : Science vs. Religion

Genius13

I said, when im done.. I'll leave it up to you. Put up? What would you like me to put up? Something which you will deny anyway on ANYONES explanatipon? Proselytizing is one of those words that i really wouldn't be looking up on google so, im willing to listen to your evidence.

My evidence of what? Proselytizing means trying to convert others to your religion... I'd like for you to shut up or show your evidence of gods existence, you are making a positive assertion, show your evidence...

I said, when im done.. I'll leave it up to you. Put up? What would you like me to put up? Something which you will deny anyway on ANYONES explanatipon? Proselytizing is one of those words that i really wouldn't be looking up on google so, im willing to listen to your evidence.

You keep this up and you'll be done a lot quicker than you think....

My evidence of what? Proselytizing means trying to convert others to your religion... I'd like for you to shut up or show your evidence of gods existence, you are making a positive assertion, show your evidence...

Your evidence that ... You don't really exist.

Oh okay, but you do exist though don't you .. Even though we're talking on an amplification of thought through a keyboard.. How do i know you exist? Sorry but who are you? Where did you come from? Are you from the opposite side of the planet? No ? Yes? Either 1 okay sweet so could you please tell me how you would get through to someone who was in control of not just YOUR complete existence but EVERYONES complete existence and the 'person' who was behind this perfect balance..Is there an explanation of chance? maybe even a constant evolving ape form? .. Hm.... But hey Moontanman if you said "i will have a son, he will be called (whatever) and when he is born he will become the comparison of Freddy Blogs the president of the world and then when he becomes president he will do this that and i will ultimately raise him from the dead after his own people dispose of him [and at the same time have over 5000 witnesses outside the bible who were there and saw freddy after he was crucified, and other people who at that time who were also resurected and walking around] and then return my sons people back to the land of um and tell everyone about the fall and destruction of babylon etc .. And of 60 other fulfilments that i mentioned along the way.. Would you turn around after say 500 years and say "no there must be some sort of explanation to this!'' Or maybe would you just go and listen to your priests who sprinkle holy water on you and say Oh yeaah hi so we go to heaven after we die HEY SWEET YEH IM IN.. Maybe yes to the first, but i doubt you'd go for the second. So where would you look first?

Where would you look first.

Oh okay, but you do exist though don't you .. Even though we're talking on an amplification of thought through a keyboard.. How do i know you exist? Sorry but who are you? Where did you come from? Are you from the opposite side of the planet? No ? Yes? Either 1 okay sweet so could you please tell me how you would get through to someone who was in control of not just YOUR complete existence but EVERYONES complete existence and the 'person' who was behind this perfect balance..Is there an explanation of chance? maybe even a constant evolving ape form? .. Hm.... But hey Moontanman if you said "i will have a son, he will be called (whatever) and when he is born he will become the comparison of Freddy Blogs the president of the world and then when he becomes president he will do this that and i will ultimately raise him from the dead after his own people dispose of him [and at the same time have over 5000 witnesses outside the bible who were there and saw freddy after he was crucified, and other people who at that time who were also resurected and walking around] and then return my sons people back to the land of um and tell everyone about the fall and destruction of babylon etc .. And of 60 other fulfilments that i mentioned along the way.. Would you turn around after say 500 years and say "no there must be some sort of explanation to this!'' Or maybe would you just go and listen to your priests who sprinkle holy water on you and say Oh yeaah hi so we go to heaven after we die HEY SWEET YEH IM IN.. Maybe yes to the first, but i doubt you'd go for the second. So where would you look first?

Where would you look first.

I am capable of and willing to show my existence, the fact that i am typing on this key board and sending this message for everyone here to see is far more than any god has ever done... Oh and if the only evidence of Freddy is a 2000 your old story, all of it written far after Freddy's death much of it easily shown to have been falsified or at least changed to suit the people who are telling the story it doesn't sound so good any more does it?

Edited by Moontanman

I am capable of and willing to show my existence, the fact that i am typing on this key board and sending this message for everyone here to see is far more than any god has ever done...

You didn't answer my question. Are you willing to participate..

You didn't answer my question. Are you willing to participate..

Yes i did, read my answer again... your story is just a story, no way to show any of it is actually true and some of it is demonstrably false and altered to suit the people who are telling the story.. evidence talks horse feathers walks...

This part is nothing but horse feathers...

[and at the same time have over 5000 witnesses outside the bible who were there and saw freddy after he was crucified, and other people who at that time who were also resurected and walking around]

Yes i did, read my answer again... your story is just a story, no way to show any of it is actually true and some of it is demonstrably false and altered to suit the people who are telling the story.. evidence talks horse feathers walks...

And do you know what happened to this king of babylon who exalted his throne above the stars of God? .. Do you think that religion is truth?

Do you think that if i believe in Heaven, i believe in Hell? Or is that just what you've been told..

And do you know what happened to this king of babylon who exalted his throne above the stars of God? .. Do you think that religion is truth?

Religion is an absolute lie... made up by men for the benefit of men... to control the people...

Tell me promise, do you believe in Lord Krishna? Allah? Zeus? Wotan? Adrianna? If not why not?

Edited by Moontanman

Where were you when the foundations of the earth were made.

God said, I am. There is no other God, he makes this clear. He also says that anyone who adds to this book, the plauges of the earth shall be added unto them - and anyone who takes away from this book - their name shall be taken away from the book of Life.

Where were you when the foundations of the earth were made.

No... were you?

God said, I am. There is no other God, he makes this clear. He also says that anyone who adds to this book, the plauges of the earth shall be added unto them - and anyone who takes away from this book - their name shall be taken away from the book of Life.

So do those other gods...

Answer No. Why? Because Pagan relegion is a different topic..

No they are the exact same topic...

Tou? No i dont believe that the stars are gods, but i do belive that there is a god who created the universe.

No one has suggested stars are gods, you are making a false claim, liar liar pants on fire...

No i wasn't - So explanations can be put forward but the fact is..you will never really know will you no matter what 5% conclusion you might come to.

Lack of an explanation is not evidence a god did it... Not but a couple hundred years ago the explanation of lightning was the wrath of god, now we can keep it from striking and we know what causes it, a god did it is never an explanation for anything...

So you believe in other gods?

No i have no belief in a god or gods...

Please answer why you do not believe in the gods i listed...

Edited by Moontanman

No they are the exact same topic...

Moontanman, we are not talking about your childhood religion here, we are talking about God.

No one has suggested stars are gods, you are making a false claim, liar liar pants on fire...

Okay so let me clarify, the 'other gods' (your acceptance) have just as much evidence as what the bible does on its existence and Gods' - ahem.... ??

Ahkk? the 3 day project little big horns 'Hi im King Zeus' hail king zeus? Did you watch that on Youtube? Theres plenty of books out there.. The passage in the bible is clear about priesthood..''Father forgive me for i have sinned; is what you'll hear most people say on a tv show or maybe at a confession box.. once again We are talking about GOD not RELIGION. . '' ["Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" ] this is written from a passage in the bible, and the words in all the books are not written so that like minded people like you could NOT understand, they are written so that if you DO read them .. you can come to an understanding.

Or maybe the 100 other religions that fall into the category of RELIGION - they 2 share like minded beliefs with this 3 day thing and, HA well im not going to even waste my time on that!.. DO YOU RESEARCH BUDDY.

Okay so let me clarify, the 'other gods' (your acceptance) have just as much evidence as what the bible does on its existence and Gods' - ahem.... ??

Ahkk? the 3 day project little big horns 'Hi im King Zeus' hail king zeus? Did you watch that on Youtube? Theres plenty of books out there.. The passage in the bible is clear about priesthood..''Father forgive me for i have sinned; is what you'll hear most people say on a tv show or maybe at a confession box.. once again We are talking about GOD not RELIGION. . '' ["Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" ] this is written from a passage in the bible, and the words in all the books are not written so that like minded people like you could NOT understand, they are written so that if you DO read them .. you can come to an understanding.

Or maybe the 100 other religions that fall into the category of RELIGION - they 2 share like minded beliefs with this 3 day thing and, HA well im not going to even waste my time on that!.. DO YOU RESEARCH BUDDY.

So all you have is your book of fairy tales?

Are you suggesting I haven't read your book of fairy tales, :rolleyes: are you suggesting that if i read it I would understand and be converted? :o Reading your book of fairy tales, many times both as bits and pieces given out as prayer study in church and cover to cover in a real effort to understand is what destroyed any realistic idea that god might exist much less any assertion that he does... It's a crazy book about a psychopathic monster...

Well if your so bound on going against it.. Prove it wrong. . Go for it, thats what my dad did..Hes now got a library and went through Hebrew, Greek an Latin finding out everything he could.

See most people couldn't be bothered... But i'll do it for myself anyway :)

Well if your so bound on going against it.. Prove it wrong. . Go for it, thats what my dad did..Hes now got a library and went through Hebrew, Greek an Latin finding out everything he could.

See most people couldn't be bothered... But i'll do it for myself anyway :)

Prove it wrong??? You are making a positive assertion, not me, prove it correct! You said you had positive evidence of the existence of god, was that a lie?

Oh and btw, i am well aware of the religious apologetics on you-tube.... Are you aware of all the people who kick their butts routinely?

So all you have is your book of fairy tales?

Are you suggesting I haven't read your book of fairy tales, :rolleyes: are you suggesting that if i read it I would understand and be converted? :o Reading your book of fairy tales, many times both as bits and pieces given out as prayer study in church and cover to cover in a real effort to understand is what destroyed any realistic idea that god might exist much less any assertion that he does... It's a crazy book about a psychopathic monster...

And see that the problem.. Prayer study in church and cover to cover in real effort to understand a MAN MADE DOCTORINE (not one of the bible) isn't going to make sense or get you anywhere .. some realistic idea that they preach as TRUTH on a "TRADITIONAL" basis - is not going to get you anywhere.. Were you that some one that just listened to what your leader had to say.. or did you go and look it up for yourself. And further more, did you study it in depth.. or did you just make an informed decision on a reformed precision that was drilled into your head from however old. Mate, comon.

Prove it wrong??? You are making a positive assertion, not me, prove it correct! You said you had positive evidence of the existence of god, was that a lie?

Oh and btw, i am well aware of the religious apologetics on you-tube.... Are you aware of all the people who kick their butts routinely?

Have you ever looked into Prophesy? Sorry but im 20 years old and im making the assertion that once im done.. IF your willing to go ahead and read some orginal text and study the fulfilments within.. you will make an INFORMED decision, not a pretextual one.

And see that the problem.. Prayer study in church and cover to cover in real effort to understand a MAN MADE DOCTORINE (not one of the bible) isn't going to make sense or get you anywhere .. some realistic idea that they preach as TRUTH on a "TRADITIONAL" basis - is not going to get you anywhere.. Were you that some one that just listened to what your leader had to say.. or did you go and look it up for yourself. And further more, did you study it in depth.. or did you just make an informed decision on a reformed precision that was drilled into your head from however old. Mate, comon.

Are you going to tell me I need my biblical glasses next? You made a positive assertion, read the rules of the forum, either admit you have no evidence of the existence of god or go someplace else, i hear many religious forums are into this mental masturbation stuff...

Have you ever looked into Prophesy? Sorry but im 20 years old and im making the assertion that once im done.. IF your willing to go ahead and read some orginal text and study the fulfilments within.. you will make an INFORMED decision, not a pretextual one.

I am 57 years old, i have looked into this stuff, very deeply and carefully, I was aware much of it was horse feathers by the time I was 8 years old, don't be insulting, show some proof or admit you don't have it...

No, would just like you to make an informed decision not a pretxtual one.. We'r talking about real life. Don't be scared of your people walk up in there, and show them that.

I am been awake most of my life, you need to wake up, do you think an old man embraces atheism on a whim? if you want to believe, feel free to do so, but do not make positive assertions you cannot back up...

Umm what people would I be afraid of?

I am been awake most of my life, you need to wake up, do you think an old man embraces atheism on a whim? if you want to believe, feel free to do so, but do not make positive assertions you cannot back up...

Umm what people would I be afraid of?

Am is a statement of presence.. I, is yourself in this case.. and if i need to wake up then why would i be inclined to accept knowledge but not search it out for myself .. I do believe its not a want or a need, its the word of God that i trust.. He is either a complete liar or he's not.. So on the topic of positive assertions, how about this (1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26). He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem was issued by Persia's King Artaxerxes to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry of Jesus Christ began in Galilee. (Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.) Jesus' crucifixion occurred only a few years later, and about four decades later, in 70 A.D. came the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus.

.. That is pasted from a site http://www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-reliability-bible - as i don't have any books handy at the moment, it is an easy source of info to yourself in regards to the destruction of jerusalem which was foretold

Am is a statement of presence.. I, is yourself in this case.. and if i need to wake up then why would i be inclined to accept knowledge but not search it out for myself .. I do believe its not a want or a need, its the word of God that i trust.. He is either a complete liar or he's not.. So on the topic of positive assertions, how about this (1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26). He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem was issued by Persia's King Artaxerxes to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry of Jesus Christ began in Galilee. (Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.) Jesus' crucifixion occurred only a few years later, and about four decades later, in 70 A.D. came the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus.

.. That is pasted from a site http://www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-reliability-bible - as i don't have any books handy at the moment, it is an easy source of info to yourself in regards to the destruction of jerusalem which was foretold

He is not a liar, he would have to exist to be a liar... Humans are the liars in this endeavor. Still a book of fairy tales, how do you explain all the stuff it gets totally wrong? Even a blind pig finds an occasional acorn, full filled prophecy, how about all the unfulfilled prophecies? If most of your book of fairy tales is not true then why believe any of it? I have and could again make quite a list of stuff the bible got totally wrong, I see no reason to believe due to some vague claims of fore knowledge... I could make dozens of predictions and it's likely some of them would come true, would that mean i am speaking gods word? Sorry not evidence... and if you are honest you know it too...

To be honest I do not care if you believe or not i thought you had positive evidence, but you don't, you never did tell me why your god is better than any of the others, Krishna has prophecies that have come true as well and so do all the others.