Explanation for Magic Johnson's resistance against AIDS?

Maybe scientists already figured it out and I don't know, but is it possible that he's just so big that his body generates too many immune cells at too fast a rate for all of them to be destroyed, or at least it would take the AIDS virus so long to completely infect all a lot of them that his body had enough time to figure out an anti-body?

Edited by questionposter

As my doctor keeps telling me, when I have my annual tests done, HIV is no longer considered a death sentence. Well at least not in Canada where treatment is readily available. This isn't due to innovative ground moving breakthroughs as much as it is about improving the regimented medications that help control HIV/AIDS.

Magic Johnson had a lot of resources to ensure that he received the best medical help that money could afford, or he moved to Canada ( not a MJ Biographer ). In short people are living their lives out with the disease, but it is still a sucky thing to have.

I just got my Hep A/B Vaccination, literally last night, the first of two and three. I hope one day to get my HIV vaccination.

• 2 weeks later...

Which goes to show you that they do have the cure but it is only available to the highest bidder.

Not really if you have proper health insurance you will be covered and it has been known for sometime that HIV serum titres are practically zero if the correct medication is taken.