Unification Theory draft - DFT

Hello all,

here you may find article draft http://tp-theory.net/tpt_eng.pdf where I prove that:

1) light has always "c" speed for any observer and there is no ether, but...

2) photon is explained as disturbance in time-space structure, traveling through this time-space with field equations exchanging Maxwell equations

3) Schwarzschild metric is recapitulated with proper time increment related to field, that works for any field

4) I define Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics for generalized field

5) Minkowski Metric is explained as the result of keeping constant light speed for rotating reference frames

I appreciate if you validate it.

P.S. I am looking for reviewers for peer review publication. Would anyone come forward?

Regards

pogono

P.S. I am looking for reviewers for peer review publication. Would anyone come forward?

Some journals ask you to nominate the referees, most however don't. The standard thing is to use anonymous referees. The Chief Editor will usually select someone from the Editorial Board to handle your submission and they will select the referees.

Some journals ask you to nominate the referees, most however don't. The standard thing is to use anonymous referees. The Chief Editor will usually select someone from the Editorial Board to handle your submission and they will select the referees.

Hi ajb.

Thank you for your response.

I have already talked to Editor (my paper was taken into peer review revision).

He asked me for my reviewer proposals (besides pointed by redaction).

That is why I ask, if someone would like to act in this role.

Regards

pogono

What journal did you submit to?

I would rather not to give it for public information. The journal is present on philadelphian list, but it is not top 10.

There are many sorts of people in the Internet, and the acceptance in mainstream journal for such idea is rather fragile.

If you would like to make comments on it - tell me.

I will ask editor to send copy for your review.

P.S.

Why it is fragile?

I describe E-M wave as disturbance in time-space structure, traveling through time-space.

If you consider above for few minutes, it is obvious that:

- since we treat time-space as medium for E-M wave propagation, it must be possible to describe E-M wave as local disturbance in time-space structure.

But it is very fragile and close to ATM.

Edited by pogono

This space-time structure, are we moving through it?

I ask for the obvious reason.

Hello Klaynos.

Thanks for your voice in discussion.

Yes, the same time-space we live in.

We know already, there is no aether and E-M waves propagates in time-space.

So, time space is the medium for E-M waves.

So, we should be able then to describe E-M wave as local disturbance in time-space structure...

It is exactly the description I make in my article draft.

Edited by pogono

Can you elaborate a little here? What do you mean by space-time structure?

By local time-space structure's disturbance I mean local time flow dilation.

As we know photons caries energy.

As we know from SR - increasing energy means slowing down time flow.

Photon's energy may be then understood as dislocating disturbance in time flow.

You may find exact field equations in 3.3 chapter of my article draft.

I can also post it here if you wish, but i do not know how to put here Latex equations ([tex] [/tex] tags seem they do not work).

Edited by pogono

Local time flow dilation?

Yup. :)

Here we go:

Let us prepare to vector field description, describing at first body with Planck's mass m_p, with line velocity V_rot, on the circle with radius R.

We will define velocity using parameter [math] \beta [/math] as some function of R

[math] \beta=\sqrt{\frac{R_{const}}{R}} [/math] where R_const is some defined constant.

[math] v_{rot}=c\cdot \beta [/math]

[math] \gamma= \frac{dt}{d\tau}=\frac{1}{\sqrt{1-\beta^2}} [/math]

(please, notice that it is based on gamma in Schwarzschild metric. For E-M waves we will use Planck's length instead R_const).

Angular velocity for rotating body we will denote as:

[math] \omega=\frac{c\beta}{R} [/math]

Non-relativistic angular momentum we may denote as:

[math] \vec{L}=\vec{R}\times m_P\cdot \vec{v}_{rot} [/math]

[math] L=m_P\cdot Rc\beta [/math]

Radial acceleration and its relation to relativistic force is:

[math] a_{\vdash}=-\vec{R}\omega^2=R\frac{d\vec{\omega} }{dt}[/math]

[math] \gamma a_{\vdash}=\frac{F_{\vdash}}{m_P} [/math]

Now, we will construct some vector fields to describe whole class of above rotations defined for any place in space. Rest mass we will treat as parameter.

Let us define at first three versors n_R, n_x, n_y. For any conductive vector R:

[math] \vec{n}_R=\frac{\vec{R}}{R} [/math]

[math] \vec{n}_R \times \vec{n}_x = \vec{n}_y [/math]

Let us define scalar field [math] \frac{c}{\gamma } [/math] and two related vector fields:

[math] \vec{A}=-\nabla\frac{c}{\gamma}\times \vec{n_y} =\frac{\gamma}{2c} \omega^2R \cdot \vec{n_x} [/math]

[math] \vec{T}=\frac{c}{\gamma} \cdot \vec{n_y} [/math]

As we can show:

[math] \nabla \times \vec{T} = -\vec{A} [/math]

[math] \nabla \times \left ( \frac{c}{\gamma}\cdot \vec{n_y} \right )= \nabla\frac{c}{\gamma}\times \vec{n_y} [/math]

Let us define auxiliary scalar field equal [math] Rc\beta[/math] (related to angular momentum)

and two auxiliary vector fields U and [math] \Omega [/math].

[math]\vec{U}= \nabla Rc\beta \times \vec{n_x}= \frac{c\beta}{2} \cdot \vec{n_y} [/math]

[math] \vec{\Omega}=\nabla \times \vec{U}[/math]

Let us notice, that:

[math] R\cdot\left ( \nabla \times \vec{U} \right )=R \cdot \vec{\Omega}=\vec{v}_{rot} [/math]

[math] R\cdot\left ( \nabla \times \vec{A} \right )=\vec{R}\cdot \frac{\gamma}{c}\cdot \omega^2=R\cdot \frac{\gamma}{c}\cdot \frac{d\vec{\Omega} }{dt}[/math]

From above we derive:

[math] \nabla \times \vec{A} = \frac{\gamma}{c}\cdot \frac{d\left (\nabla \times \vec{U} \right )}{dt}=\frac{\gamma}{c}\frac{d \vec{\Omega}}{dt} [/math]

[math] \nabla \times \vec{A} = \frac{1}{c}\frac{d \vec{\Omega}}{d\tau} [/math]

Let us also show, that:

[math] \frac{1}{c}\frac{d \vec{T}}{d\tau}=\frac{\gamma}{c}\frac{d \left ( \frac{c}{\gamma} \cdot \vec{n_y} \right )}{dt}= \frac{\gamma}{c} \cdot \frac{c}{\gamma} \cdot \frac{d \left ( \vec{n_y} \right )}{dt}= \frac{d \left ( \vec{n_y} \right )}{dt}=\vec{\Omega} [/math]

Using above we obtain:

[math] \nabla \times \vec{\Omega}=-\frac{1}{c}\frac{d\vec{A}}{d\tau} [/math]

From above we derive two d'Alambertians:

[math] \frac{\gamma^2}{c^2}\frac{d^2\vec{\Omega}}{dt^2}-\nabla^2\vec{\Omega}=0 [/math]

[math] \frac{\gamma^2}{c^2}\frac{d^2\vec{A}}{dt^2}-\nabla^2\vec{A}=0 [/math]

Above d'Alambertians describe wave with line velocity [math] \frac{c}{\gamma } [/math] or – as you wish - time dilation around rotation center. But it also means, that in local time it is "c" speed.

[math] \frac{1}{c^2}\frac{d^2\vec{\Omega}}{d\tau^2}-\nabla^2\vec{\Omega}=0 [/math]

[math] \frac{1}{c^2}\frac{d^2\vec{A}}{d\tau^2}-\nabla^2\vec{A}=0 [/math]

This way we have just described local time flow dilation traveling through time-space.

P.S.

From above you may easy derive Gravitational Potential using R_schw in place of R_const. If you do it - vector "A" appears to be gravitational acceleration (with an accuracy of "c")

You may also derive Rest mass formula and photon Energy formula (using Planck's length in place of R_const) and so on...

Edited by pogono

You are assuming the Schwarzschild metric as a background? If so how are you defining the cross product?

No, no. It is just plane Minkowski.

I have only pointed, that gamma is similar to Schwarzschild gamma factor, what will be important farther.

F.e. if we consider above field equations for central rotation with time dilation around, then we have 2 options:

- assume gravity IS just time dilation what force us to define some additional rotation in time axis for every test body (explained in 4-dimentional Lagrangian and Hamiltonian definition introduced in my article, section 4.1),

or

- we can make space-time curved and obtain regular Schwarzschild

It's nice.

Hmmmm.

Nice has few meanings...

Please, say if you think that it may be useful or if it is interesting point of view.

I am also looking for someone experienced as co-author. There is a lot of things to do to finish the article, as I suppose.

Since you're explicitly asking for opinions that may be helpful or an interesting point of view here's mine: It's a terrific read, sounds like a random collection of sentences from the start on, and absolutely does not motivate the (potential) reader to continue with reading after the first few sentences. Just have a look at your introduction:

One of the main problems of the contemporary theoretical physics is Quantum Gravity. We also define some strong related issues such as: <whatever>

That's the first two sentences and they don't even connect to each other. Hadn't I decided to give you a reply here I had stopped reading at this point already. To make matters worse, these two sentences are followed by a quote from a text that, big surprise, also does not connect to either of the two sentences that came before it, and isn't commented in any way, either. That's the point where I stopped reading despite giving you a reply here. Skimming over the rest of the text I see a lot of formulas well known to every physicist or interested layman and simple rearrangement of equations, but little explanations. The a few random sentences I saw either contradict previous sentences or even seem awkward by themselves ("We also recall here that gravitational force is approximated by force divided by I."). I don't see how anyone would take (waste) the time to even read through all of what you wrote. You need to put much more effort into creating a proper piece of literature.

Please understand that I am not interested in spending much time on discussing your pdf or your idea; I'm not qualified to referee a proper quantum gravity paper, anyways. It would be nice if my suggestion to (drastically) improve readability is helpful for you, but I am also not offended if it seems irrelevant to you.

Hmmmm.

Nice has few meanings...

Please, say if you think that it may be useful or if it is interesting point of view.

I am also looking for someone experienced as co-author. There is a lot of things to do to finish the article, as I suppose.

Nice in the sense that it is very clear you have put a lot of work into this.

I haven't spotted a mistake, but then again, I am never the best person to ask for spotting mistakes! :) I struggle slightly following your intentions and I am under the impression many of the equations you write are standard. That is my take, and I hope you take it as a kind critique.

Maybe it's just me most of the time.... sentances like ''zero-dimension'' as being ''time'' seems like an Oxmoron to me, as time is a dimension.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all,

my article with Unified Field description has been published:

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=17700

Moreover...,

soon will appear an article written by some physicist/mathematician, who make citation of mine, confirms my results and generalize my equations using Killing vector fields (and Gauss-Codazzi equation).

You may find draft of this article here:

http://tp-theory.net/eng/proof-theory.html

He confirms f.e. what I have shown:

- we may consider reference frame assigned to photon!! (if we use Killing observers)

- we may derive GR equations using Rindler's transformation on flat Minkowski space-time what digs a tunnel between GR and QM

Have a good reading

pogono

Thank you imatfaal.

In my article I have just shown, that we may consider accelerated photons (!) and the result is the same that GR formulas (what is generalized by Kuroneko with Killing vector fields in second link I provide).

It means we may consider accelerated wave => "accelerated wave function".

Since De Broglie (and then Schrödinger and Dirac) we do not imagine gravity other way, then just another quantum interaction. Higgs describes it this way.

Now, we may leave this way and consider accelerated photon. We do not need "the mass" anymore!...

I appreciate if someone will develop it farther with Lie Algebra.

• 6 months later...

I don't recognize the name Journal of Modern Physics but congratulations - I will try and read it, but probably way over my head

Hello,

I have prepared brief explanation of my article for non-physicist.

You may find it at: www.dilationasfield.net/eng

Have a nice read :)

You may also take a look at my newest article: www.dilationasfield.net/gaiws.pdf

I show there, that we may derive General Relativity form weird idea: what would happen if we try to accelerate photons with Rindler transformation. In section "3.3. Rindler's transformation" it is clearly explained:

1. We take regular Rindler transformation used to describe accelerating body by temporary co-moving bodies.

Equations: (42), (43)

2. We put in place of velocity and acceleration:

- free-falling velocity

- gravitational acceleration

Equation: (44)

3. Then we transform the formula according to regular math rules

Equations: (45), (46)

4. Then, we write regular Minkowski for this temporary co-moving body and stationary observer

Equation: (47)

5. Surprise! We got null geodesics formula in Schwarszchild metric for stationary observer (he is called Killing observer in GR)

Equation: (48)

So, we have to agree, that we were considering photon acceleration.

However, we did not increase photon's velocity - instead of its acceleration spacetime get curved.

Do it by yourself.

Otherwise you will never believe it works.

Edited by pogono