any where in the UK that sell chemicals?

jsatan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should have a similar provider list with chemicals as we do with elements. Not sure about that though, YT didn't like the idea anyway.

But here's a few

http://www.kno3.com (as you might already know)

http://www.inoxia.co.uk (mmm... meshes)

http://www.sigma-aldrich.com (if you're in a company)

http://www.ebay.co.uk (UK chemical providers can be easily found)

sweet you guys are the best google people, ive got a great memory and I remeber finding these before about 2 years back. I even think I've got a catalog from them , lol..

Im looking for some hydrochloric acid 0.5M 50ml, not for blowing up things, (I dont think its even strong enough for that) and I'm sure I can even just use 0.25M

I'll check it out, thanks people.

Yeah, I should buy some barium chloride and sell it on ebay, lol.

Or do something along them lines, I'll be wanting some nitric acid as well.

Shame they only have a min order of £50, if it was more like £20 they would get more business.

i know i would buy from there all the time if it was £20 but for £50 im not botherd about spending that much its just that the amount of chemicals i will have to order because it is so cheap this is the first time ever i have wanted the chemicals to be more expensive so i can buy less, and not look suspicious

lol. yeah, i know what you mean, you can get everything you need for the next year or so, grrrr they let us out the rip off britain prices and we dont knwo what to do, lol.

This may sound a little strange but do you want to team up on an order as I'm more than happy to get a few extra things, (there's some stuff I've seen)?

i would like to do that but if you check the fine print they check your order so for example if i order nitric acid, sulphuric acid, mercury, ammonia, ect and you order yours they are immediatley going to get suspicious and will probably phone the police :-( that is why i make my own and buy from companys that dont really give a rats arse :D and those chemicals are simple ones like potassium nitrate which i use to make other things

I think I should be ok now, I've found a guy (I've dont business with before) who will sell me 100ml (dont know what mol, most likly high) for £9 inc postage.

Saves me spending all the cash, shame tho as they are so cheap, lol. makes ma want to cry, lol.

if you know you're going to spend more than £50 in the long run then this is such a great place to buy, buying in bulk saves, lol.

£50 isnt that much these days, not when you get a shed load for it, great stuff, just not good if you only want 1 or 2 things. :(

and its that shed load which is the problem £50 is basicaly nothing i spend that on a pair of boxers:) but its the fact that you are getting loads it will look to suspicious i tried spending £50 i got the chemicals that i wanted and chemicals that i didnt want i aslo had to order about 4 ltrs of nitric acid 4 ltrs of sulphuric acid mercury, iodine potassium chlorate acetic acid i think ammonia zinc powder, magnesium powder, aluminium powder ect so do you see how suspicious that looks and that wasnt all of it so i there was no real point for me ordering it