How to speak

Primarygun

I got straight 10's (or A's, if you insist :> ) at English during my 5th and 6th grade. Then, when I went to 7th, the teacher was an idiot (hey, it's always the teacher, not the student! :> ). But as soon as I went to high school, I got a 10 from the first course. I have played English computer games since when I was 5 or something, also watching a lot of English movies and series (especially Monty Python :) ) has helped a big deal. As for the games, anything with English speech is fine if that's what you're looking for.

I must comment, that even though English is a second language to you, you write better than some natives!

you`de get an A+ from me too (if I were an Engluish teacher that is).

you have plenty to be pleased with in your acheivement! :)

Actually, English is the third language to me. We HAVE to learn Finnish, Swedish and English. And because we have free schooling, we really HAVE TO. :) Not that free schooling is a bad thing. It's even stated in the law that Finland is a two-language country, with both Finnish and Swedish as national languages. English and other ones come after those. Strangely, everyone I know speaks better English than Swedish. :)

"ARe Norway and Sweden very friendly with Finland?"

NO! We think Swedes are fruitcakes and the Norwegians are country hicks.

Just kidding. :) Though Sweden has fought about 0 wars, and didn't help squat when Finland was in trouble. :P Finland has been under control of Sweden and Russia, so it's quite normal to make jokes of such countries. :)

By the way Primary, what does that HK in your location stand for? No country comes to mind. :P

Wouldn't HK refer to Hong Kong?

I think you got the answer you needed in bloodhound's post, Primarygun: BBC and just listening to people talk. Definitely Monty Python too. In fact, they should make Monty Python required viewing in English classes in China, because, uh... humour is proven to aid in the learning process? :)